So why do yous stick around?

There are quite a few people are on these halo 4 forums.
Yous got to admit, negative to positive ratio, that negative community destroys the positive community on the Halo 4 forums.
So why?

-Why do yous constantly stick around?
-Why do yous have to make these particular forums so negative and disrespectful?
-Why can’t yous respect other people who want to play the game and enjoy sportive conversation about Halo 4 on these specific forums?
-If yous hate the game so much, why do yous just sit here and constantly rant and hate on Halo 4 on the Halo 4 forums if you guys barely play it?
-If yous think Halo 3 is so much better, why aren’t yous playing it? There seems to be so much more people talking Halo 4 trash rather then actually playing Halo 3 like they all say. Check out the populations for halo 3.

I just don’t understand any of this.
People become so melodramatic over this game, saying its completely ruined, and “unplayable” just because its gameplay is extremely “chaotic” and “unpredictable”

So again, why? Why do yous stick around? I would love to hear what yous have to say, because so far, I don’t hear any legit reason. Constantly hating on Halo 4 seems to be the norm and seems to be just a big -Yoink- bandwagon that everyone is on.
Also, let me add a poll on here. Be sure to vote your honest answer.
Thanks for reading.

Because I want Halo to be good again and lead the FPS gaming industry. As it is Halo 4 is following trends, not making them. Not to mention the overall lack of advancement for the games many past features, most have been degraded.

I’m here until 343 fixes this or lets me and the community do it for them.

Only reason I stick around is for the cheevos…once those are done I am off to Halo 3, the last good Halo.

I stick around because I want to see this game improve

A lot of people stick around in the vain hope that 343 will listen. And repair what has become a broken, disjointed game.

i give this thread an hour before being locked

get your popcorn boys a lamb (fanboy)is throwing itself at the bunch of lions

d main reason i stay is to try and change the direction halo 5 will be heading

and to be honest we have every reason to complain this game is a failure and dissapointed thousands upon thousands of people nd 343 dont even realise

> i give this thread an hour before being locked
>
> <mark>get your popcorn boys a lamb (fanboy)is throwing itself at the bunch of lions</mark>
>
> d main reason i stay is to try and change the direction halo 5 will be heading
>
> and to be honest we have every reason to complain this game is a failure and dissapointed thousands upon thousands of people nd 343 dont even realise

Perfect example of this community.
I’m a fan boy because I like this game?

OP i apologise for the fanboy remark BUT
did you play h2 or h3?

> > i give this thread an hour before being locked
> >
> > <mark>get your popcorn boys a lamb (fanboy)is throwing itself at the bunch of lions</mark>
> >
> > d main reason i stay is to try and change the direction halo 5 will be heading
> >
> > and to be honest we have every reason to complain this game is a failure and dissapointed thousands upon thousands of people nd 343 dont even realise
>
> Perfect example of this community.
> I’m a fan boy because I like this game?

Apparently so. Sorry about it being this way, but due to the crapton of problems with the game, anyone that finds something they like in Halo 4 is hated for managing to like this overall poor game.

I want to play the game Bungie gave and and 343 is continuing. I want to watch the universe grow, the story expand, the fun last forever. I want to see the community have fun, make maps, and play some slayer. I want to play Halo.

> OP
> did you play h2 or h3?

Yeah, I’ve been system linking since Halo CE.
Did you ever think of a better comeback then the usual “Did you ever play any halos before Halo 4?”

I stick around because I enjoy the community.

Also. You is shorter than ‘yous’ and it’s actually considered English.

was just curious OT because you are in the vast minority because i dont know many people who have played halo, 1,2,3,reach and now 4 and think halo 4 is good in comparison

so can u explain how this game has improved from previous halos because i think it has detracted in every single way possible except for movement speed and objective games

> I stick around because I enjoy the community.
>
> Also. <mark>You is shorter than ‘yous’ and it’s actually considered English.</mark>

Oh, one of these guys again.
You’re cool.

> <mark>Because I want Halo to be good again and lead the FPS gaming industry.</mark> As it is Halo 4 is following trends, not making them. Not to mention the overall lack of advancement for the games many past features, most have been degraded.
>
> I’m here until 343 fixes this or lets me and the community do it for them.

Are you sure? Because it really seems like you want the opposite to happen.

And anyway some people on this forum get mad at me for suggesting elements in other shooters, but even if I suggest things that aren’t in other shooters, I will still get the same reaction.

because 343 can do better. Also I think halo 3 is just as bad so there is nothing to play.

> > <mark>Because I want Halo to be good again and lead the FPS gaming industry.</mark> As it is Halo 4 is following trends, not making them. Not to mention the overall lack of advancement for the games many past features, most have been degraded.
> >
> > I’m here until 343 fixes this or lets me and the community do it for them.
>
> Are you sure? Because it really seems like you want the opposite to happen.
>
> And anyway some people on this forum get mad at me for suggesting elements in other shooters, but even if I suggest things that aren’t in other shooters, I will still get the same reaction.

How do I want the opposite of that? This game franchise has been going downhill in population since Reach. It doesn’t take a genius to realize that people liked the old style of gameplay better. Not to mention the cool new features and gamemodes(Forge,Theater,Firefight) drove more people to like Halo 3 because no other shooter at the time could compare to the amount of options it offered.

> > <mark>Because I want Halo to be good again and lead the FPS gaming industry.</mark> As it is Halo 4 is following trends, not making them. Not to mention the overall lack of advancement for the games many past features, most have been degraded.
> >
> > I’m here until 343 fixes this or lets me and the community do it for them.
>
> Are you sure? Because it really seems like you want the opposite to happen.
>
> And anyway some people on this forum get mad at me for suggesting elements in other shooters, but even if I suggest things that aren’t in other shooters, I will still get the same reaction.

And all you want halo to do is follow the crowd. I have an honest question for you. Are you out of highschool?

I stick around because I like to argue
I bought the game
and I have been playing halo too long to just give up.

> > I stick around because I enjoy the community.
> >
> > Also. <mark>You is shorter than ‘yous’ and it’s actually considered English.</mark>
>
> Oh, one of these guys again.
> You’re cool.

someones a little sensitive today ehh haahahaha
you are inviting hate by the way your responding

btw notice earlier i apologised for the fanboy remark ur rite just because u like d game doesnt mean ur a fanboy but it does mean ur rare, unusual and as uv played previous halos rather unique hahaha

Yet Halo 3 pop is still going strong and has been consistent. Halo 4 died faster than Reach pop