So..who was in charge of UI controls??..mute.

Try muting someone when you’re in the middle of the game. The experience is literally a cluster-blam!.

I mean, haha, I actually find myself uncontrollably laughing at the person in charge of ui controls when I try to mute someone. Maybe no one over at 343i likes to mute anyone so they missed it? I mean, first you got to hold the back button and use the d-pad right under the back button ( -.- really??). I mean, why not just stick with the right thumbstick to scroll down the names? It really makes you think that some things that 343i do is just change for the sake of change.

It’s not a big issue, imo, but still, it makes you wonder. Sorry if I sound as if I was venting, but it annoyed me throughout the day.

You have all the right to vent about it, because it’s rediculous. There is no excuse for a limited mute system like this

Things could of been a lot better. A public beta might of helped fix this before it went gold.

> Things could of been a lot better. A public beta might of helped fix this before it went gold.

We are playing the beta right now, more or less. There are so many features that 343 wants to implement after getting “enough data.”

The whole UI is crap. That is something Reach did right, it’s UI was almost perfect.

Honestly who thought horizontal cards was better than a list. Really. -____-

> The whole UI is crap. That is something Reach did right, it’s UI was almost perfect.
>
> Honestly who thought horizontal cards was better than a list. Really. -____-

I think that horizontal cards are amazing and well organized. Some people prefer lists and that’s cool but I like the cards.

OT: Hmm, it’s not really a big deal O_o I didn’t like the system when I have had to mute someone, which has been like twice, but now if I need to mute someone it wouldn’t take me more than two seconds.

I don’t like the system either. Using the right stick would be a simple change, and make everything much smoother.

> > The whole UI is crap. That is something Reach did right, it’s UI was almost perfect.
> >
> > Honestly who thought horizontal cards was better than a list. Really. -____-
>
> I think that horizontal cards are amazing and well organized. Some people prefer lists and that’s cool but I like the cards.
>
> OT: Hmm, it’s not really a big deal O_o I didn’t like the system when I have had to mute someone, which has been like twice, but now if I need to mute someone it wouldn’t take me more than two seconds.

With the current system you cannot/cannot easily

See everyone in the match
See simple stats like challenges
See who is in a party with each other
etc.

I hate it, Reach’s was a 1000x better.

Agree, worst UI in any Halo game so far.