So who remembers/has seen this awesome video?

I don’t know if any of you remember or have even seen the Halo Metroid crossover animation video from 4 or 5 years ago but I’m going to post it here to see if any of you remember. It is awesome until the end.

You know, the maker of that joined Rooster Teeth.

> You know, the maker of that joined Rooster Teeth.

Really? Who? When?

I remember seeing that. That was badass.

He is the one who made all of the CGI in season 8 and now 9.

he does good cgi work

> I remember seeing that. That was Yoink!.

Not sure how you finished that because of the yoink.

> > You know, the maker of that joined Rooster Teeth.
>
> Really? Who? When?

His name is Monty Oum, and he was warking at Bandai Namco for a while when Rooster Teeth hired him. They publicly announced that he was working for them at the very first PAX East Rooster Teeth panel, which was March of 2010, but they stated he had been there working for a few months. So, he’s likely been there since late 2009 (my rough estimate).

> > > You know, the maker of that joined Rooster Teeth.
> >
> > Really? Who? When?
>
> His name is Monty Oum, and he was warking at Bandai Namco for a while when Rooster Teeth hired him. They publicly announced that he was working for them at the very first PAX East Rooster Teeth panel, which was March of 2010, but they stated he had been there working for a few months. So, he’s likely been there since late 2009 (my rough estimate).

Oh, I see now.

> > > You know, the maker of that joined Rooster Teeth.
> >
> > Really? Who? When?
>
> His name is Monty Oum, and he was warking at Bandai Namco for a while when Rooster Teeth hired him. They publicly announced that he was working for them at the very first PAX East Rooster Teeth panel, which was March of 2010, but they stated he had been there working for a few months. So, he’s likely been there since late 2009 (my rough estimate).

That would explain why Rooster Teeth has much more, amazing 3d action scenes in the new seasons.