So While the servers were down for me

I played a nice game of btb on Exile. I must say I can see why the Plasma Pistol is in loadouts now. To halt Vehicle dominance. It may not show in recent games due to the server being down, but when you have the tank and you know how to use it(Well at that) you become a force to be reckoned with.

I’ll upload the video to my File Share for anyone who would want to see it. Maybe it’ll give people a new perspective(like it has me) on why PP and Stickies are given on spawn.

The scorpion lasts like 30 seconds every time because of you being able to spawn with it. This is why it should be picked up off the map like in Halo 3 and Reach.

The Plasma Pistol doesn’t stop vehicle dominance - it just generally stops vehicle use.

In Halo 3, and to degrees Reach, you had to use teamwork to stop a Scorpion or Banshee or Wraith. If the enemy was using it, that’s what most fire focused on. In Halo 4, it’s just “Pull out my PP and throw a couple stickies”

It ruined vehicles in BTB especially. Hoping that if BTB Heavies ever comes out, they remove PP from ordinance.

While I hate PP and Stickeis on spawn I can see why though. Since Reach NO ONE Works like a team except people in paties, it’s not like Halo 3 or Halo 2 were you would have random team mates to help you(Yes in halo 2&3 Randoms could even help you and work like a team), Halo 4 has made it so that you have depend on yourself. (I’ve noticed this even when I play with friends.)

> While I hate PP and Stickeis on spawn I can see why though. Since Reach NO ONE Works like a team except people in paties, it’s not like Halo 3 or Halo 2 were you would have random team mates to help you(Yes in halo 2&3 Randoms could even help you and work like a team), Halo 4 has made it so that you have depend on yourself. (I’ve noticed this even when I play with friends.)

Making it so you can depend on yourself shouldn’t equate to ruining vehicle gameplay.