so which halo 4 flight is current?

so yesterday I signed up for insider to do the halo 4 flight and I opted for xbox as well I only have an xbox to do this on

so is the current flight xbox or pc for h4 flight?

Is for both, you’re a bit late on signing up because it already started and they gave 3 days head up to signup before it starts in other words you will have a low probability on getting on this flight unless they invite more people into it but don’t worry if you’re not invited into this flight you will be on the next flight.

> 2535461349518687;2:
> Is for both, you’re a bit late on signing up because it already started and they gave 3 days head up to signup before it starts in other words you will have a low probability on getting on this flight unless they invite more people into it but don’t worry if you’re not invited into this flight you will be on the next flight.

I signed up the second day of this so maybe I have a higher chance here who knows

> 2533274801884952;1:
> so yesterday I signed up for insider to do the halo 4 flight and I opted for xbox as well I only have an xbox to do this on
>
> so is the current flight xbox or pc for h4 flight?

Both. But you’ll only face off against fellow Xbox or PC players depending on which system you are on.