So where is big team battle?

Awesome, so we have BTB for a month and it disappears again… Unless somebody discovered a hidden menu choice for all the cool game modes…

It is at the bottom of arena, right above holiday playlist.

Lol if you spent more time looking at the playlists menu than you did typing this post you would have seen it.

Please tell me you’re kidding…
Please…

Guaranteed this guy saw that BTB wasn’t in its normal spot and immediately went on the forums to rage about it
Not even noticing the new playlists either…

bruh…**

> 2533274798123204;3:
> Lol if you spent more time looking at the playlists menu than you did typing this post you would have seen it.

Try again smartass…

No BTB Screenshot

Lol if you spent more time trying to help others than you did typing your reply you might have better people skills…

> 2533274884387290;7:
> > 2533274798123204;3:
> > Lol if you spent more time looking at the playlists menu than you did typing this post you would have seen it.
>
>
> Try again smartass…
>
> No BTB Screenshot
>
> Lol if you spent more time trying to help others than you did typing your reply you might have better people skills…

Get rekt
BTB is not only for a month. It’s permanents

Well thanks for all the help guys, loving the community spirit here. Anyway I can’t find it, restarted the Xbox and Game and still doesn’t show. Anybody else willing to actually help with this? Or are you all giant -Yoinks!-?

Looks like you’re -Yoinked!-.

> 2533274884387290;9:
> Well thanks for all the help guys, loving the community spirit here. Anyway I can’t find it, restarted the Xbox and Game and still doesn’t show. Anybody else willing to actually help with this? Or are you all giant -Yoinks!-?

how could we possibly help?

> 2533274833309866;11:
> > 2533274884387290;9:
> > Well thanks for all the help guys, loving the community spirit here. Anyway I can’t find it, restarted the Xbox and Game and still doesn’t show. Anybody else willing to actually help with this? Or are you all giant -Yoinks!-?
>
>
> how could we possibly help?

Well if anybody else has run into this, or heard of a similar problem or solution.

Doesn’t matter, I do love seeing how just about everybody’s first reaction was to post about how much of an idiot I am. Really shows the maturity level of people I’m playing this game with.

I’ll try reinstalling the patch I guess.

> 2533274884387290;12:
> > 2533274833309866;11:
> > > 2533274884387290;9:
> > > Well thanks for all the help guys, loving the community spirit here. Anyway I can’t find it, restarted the Xbox and Game and still doesn’t show. Anybody else willing to actually help with this? Or are you all giant -Yoinks!-?
> >
> >
> > how could we possibly help?
>
>
> Well if anybody else has run into this, or heard of a similar problem or solution.
>
> Doesn’t matter, I do love seeing how just about everybody’s first reaction was to post about how much of an idiot I am. Really shows the maturity level of people I’m playing this game with.
>
> I’ll try reinstalling the patch I guess.

Of course we will doubt this, no evidence was provided in the OP and tons of people create troll topics in the forums. I have never heard of such an issue. lol why so offended…so much salty sarcasm

> 2533274884387290;12:
> > 2533274833309866;11:
> > > 2533274884387290;9:
> > > Well thanks for all the help guys, loving the community spirit here. Anyway I can’t find it, restarted the Xbox and Game and still doesn’t show. Anybody else willing to actually help with this? Or are you all giant -Yoinks!-?
> >
> >
> > how could we possibly help?
>
>
> Well if anybody else has run into this, or heard of a similar problem or solution.
>
> Doesn’t matter, I do love seeing how just about everybody’s first reaction was to post about how much of an idiot I am. Really shows the maturity level of people I’m playing this game with.
>
> I’ll try reinstalling the patch I guess.

Hey I ran into that problem too but when I backed out and went back to Arena, it magically reappeared. Might be a glitch.

> 2533274857577417;14:
> > 2533274884387290;12:
> > > 2533274833309866;11:
> > > > 2533274884387290;9:
> > > > Well thanks for all the help guys, loving the community spirit here. Anyway I can’t find it, restarted the Xbox and Game and still doesn’t show. Anybody else willing to actually help with this? Or are you all giant -Yoinks!-?
> > >
> > >
> > > how could we possibly help?
> >
> >
> > Well if anybody else has run into this, or heard of a similar problem or solution.
> >
> > Doesn’t matter, I do love seeing how just about everybody’s first reaction was to post about how much of an idiot I am. Really shows the maturity level of people I’m playing this game with.
> >
> > I’ll try reinstalling the patch I guess.
>
>
> Hey I ran into that problem too but when I backed out and went back to Arena, it magically reappeared. Might be a glitch.

Tried, no dice :frowning:

Have you tried doing a hard reset of the console?
Normal restart doesn’t work for a lot of things, especially following game updates.

> 2533274834881503;16:
> Have you tried doing a hard reset of the console?
> Normal restart doesn’t work for a lot of things, especially following game updates.

No I had not, and thanks that worked!

Awesome not having to reinstall the game lol.

Next time you might want to include that screenshot in the OP so people don’t immediately think you’re trolling.

Locked at OP’s request.