So... Where are my medals...?

So yesterday I was playing on Exile and took the tank. My team did good to protect me from the other team (which was kinda bad) and in the end I killed 40 people and never died. No, I am not going to brag about my first Perfection or anything. I just wonder why I didn’t get the 35 and 40 spree medals. The last medal I got was Invincible.

These are the match results.
https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/SiulS249/home/match-93ff190811cba6d9

Thanks.

I’ve had 19-0 and 16-0 games on Dominion and still am 0/# on Perfection Commendations let alone medals >:(

Destroying a vehicle counts as +1 kill after the game. So during the game you could have destroyed a vehicle and had 39 kills, but after the game it would say you had 40 kills. That might be why you didn’t get the other medals, because they don’t count vehicle kills until after the game.

> I’ve had 19-0 and 16-0 games on Dominion and still am 0/# on Perfection Commendations let alone medals >:(

There is no perfection medal in Halo 4. Also, you can only get perfections in the slayer playlists.

> I’ve had 19-0 and 16-0 games on Dominion and still am 0/# on Perfection Commendations let alone medals >:(

Slayer ONLY…can no one read anymore?

Don’t sweat it OP. I had a game nearly exactly like yours (40+ kills and no deaths + Killionaire) and my game didn’t even get recorded.

Ugh. -Yoink- Waypoint.

Did the game go black screen at all? If it does it sometimes resets sprees. Did you have two killing spree medals?

If not, it’s probably that vehicles add to your kill count but not towards spree totals, so you didn’t actually kill that many Spartans.

black screens can reset spree count as well. happens to me a lot

you only actually got 30 kills. rest were vehicle destroys