SO when your cR goes down, does it stop when you should've hit cR cap?

Lets say you earn 140,000cR through custom challanges. Will your cR decrease 20,000 after 3 hours? I still dont get how that works. I dont remember hitting the cR limit but ive had nearly 50,000 cR deducted recently so i guess i did and didnt notice somehow.

> Lets say you earn 140,000cR through custom challanges. Will your cR decrease 20,000 after 3 hours? I still dont get how that works. I dont remember hitting the cR limit but ive had nearly 50,000 cR deducted recently so i guess i did and didnt notice somehow.

YOu lose however much you went over the cap untill its paid off

> > Lets say you earn 140,000cR through custom challanges. Will your cR decrease 20,000 after 3 hours? I still dont get how that works. I dont remember hitting the cR limit but ive had nearly 50,000 cR deducted recently so i guess i did and didnt notice somehow.
>
> YOu lose however much you went over the cap untill its paid off

does that mean i get it back (the cR)?

I wonder what happens if you do a challange after you hit the cR cap…

> > > Lets say you earn 140,000cR through custom challanges. Will your cR decrease 20,000 after 3 hours? I still dont get how that works. I dont remember hitting the cR limit but ive had nearly 50,000 cR deducted recently so i guess i did and didnt notice somehow.
> >
> > YOu lose however much you went over the cap untill its paid off
>
> does that mean i get it back (the cR)?
>
> I wonder what happens if you do a challange after you hit the cR cap…

if u would of stayed offline till the next day until the new challenges come out u would of kept the cR

if your going to go over the limit the latest you can do this is 6PM do it over and over until 9PM then stay off Reach until the next day when the new challenges come out