So when will I be able to play Halo CE co-op?

Doesn’t work. Tried everything. Different routers, playing with different people, changing every setting imaginable. Nothing works. It’s almost been 9 months. Pathetic.

Sounds like issues on your end, mate. I’ve played through CE numerous times with friends in co-op. The input lag is atrocious but its playable.

> 2535406718185548;2:
> Sounds like issues on your end, mate. I’ve played through CE numerous times with friends in co-op. The input lag is atrocious but its playable.

The issue is not on my end, mate, when I know several different people all with different setups, none of them can play Halo CE co-op on PC but literally every other multiplayer game works.

What exactly is wrong your dealing with?

> 2533274865273640;3:
> > 2535406718185548;2:
> > Sounds like issues on your end, mate. I’ve played through CE numerous times with friends in co-op. The input lag is atrocious but its playable.
>
> The issue is not on my end, mate, when I know several different people all with different setups, none of them can play Halo CE co-op on PC but literally every other multiplayer game works.

Try validating your game through Steam. Have you tried reinstalling?
I assure you it’s something on your end, and I’m sure there’s something on their ends too. Everyone I know can play CE with no problem.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535406718185548;5:
> > 2533274865273640;3:
> > > 2535406718185548;2:
> > > Sounds like issues on your end, mate. I’ve played through CE numerous times with friends in co-op. The input lag is atrocious but its playable.
> >
> > The issue is not on my end, mate, when I know several different people all with different setups, none of them can play Halo CE co-op on PC but literally every other multiplayer game works.
>
> Try validating your game through Steam. Have you tried reinstalling?
> I assure you it’s something on your end, and I’m sure there’s something on their ends too. Everyone I know can play CE with no problem.

Validating, reinstalling, different routers, even did a -Yoinking!- Windows reinstall because yes I love Halo that much and want to be able to play it. I expect nothing from 343 and I seriously hope Microsoft lets a different studio handle the Halo franchise since clearly 343 are not up to the task.

You’re not alone friend. Not the exact same issue, but for me H2 campaigns just won’t load (always result in fatal errors and sometimes wrecking havoc to my operating system as well). H2 and H2A multiplayer also crash occasionally. Tried everything I can, no use. Been reporting this since the H2 TEST FLIGHT!!! and still no reponse nor fix patch. With PC and Xbox MCC finally reaching feature parity this month I really hope they start to firmly focus on fixing things, but I’ll believe it when I see it.

> 2533274807612264;4:
> What exactly is wrong your dealing with?

Connection interrupted in loading screen

> 2533274865273640;6:
> > 2535406718185548;5:
> > > 2533274865273640;3:
> > > > 2535406718185548;2:
> > > > Sounds like issues on your end, mate. I’ve played through CE numerous times with friends in co-op. The input lag is atrocious but its playable.
> > >
> > > The issue is not on my end, mate, when I know several different people all with different setups, none of them can play Halo CE co-op on PC but literally every other multiplayer game works.
> >
> > Try validating your game through Steam. Have you tried reinstalling?
> > I assure you it’s something on your end, and I’m sure there’s something on their ends too. Everyone I know can play CE with no problem.
>
> Validating, reinstalling, different routers, even did a -Yoinking!- Windows reinstall because yes I love Halo that much and want to be able to play it. I expect nothing from 343 and I seriously hope Microsoft lets a different studio handle the Halo franchise since clearly 343 are not up to the task.

It must be something up with your hardware then. I admire the dedication. That is certainly curious, however.

> 2535406718185548;9:
> > 2533274865273640;6:
> > > 2535406718185548;5:
> > > > 2533274865273640;3:
> > > > > 2535406718185548;2:
> > > > > Sounds like issues on your end, mate. I’ve played through CE numerous times with friends in co-op. The input lag is atrocious but its playable.
> > > >
> > > > The issue is not on my end, mate, when I know several different people all with different setups, none of them can play Halo CE co-op on PC but literally every other multiplayer game works.
> > >
> > > Try validating your game through Steam. Have you tried reinstalling?
> > > I assure you it’s something on your end, and I’m sure there’s something on their ends too. Everyone I know can play CE with no problem.
> >
> > Validating, reinstalling, different routers, even did a -Yoinking!- Windows reinstall because yes I love Halo that much and want to be able to play it. I expect nothing from 343 and I seriously hope Microsoft lets a different studio handle the Halo franchise since clearly 343 are not up to the task.
>
> It must be something up with your hardware then. I admire the dedication. That is certainly curious, however.

You know, just because the game works for you doesn’t mean it works for everyone. Please try to understand this. Like I said before, I have friends with all types of computers and routers/modems and none of them can’t play Halo CE co-op without gamebreaking issues.

> 2533274865273640;10:
> > 2535406718185548;9:
> > > 2533274865273640;6:
> > > > 2535406718185548;5:
> > > > > 2533274865273640;3:
> > > > > > 2535406718185548;2:
> > > > > > Sounds like issues on your end, mate. I’ve played through CE numerous times with friends in co-op. The input lag is atrocious but its playable.
> > > > >
> > > > > The issue is not on my end, mate, when I know several different people all with different setups, none of them can play Halo CE co-op on PC but literally every other multiplayer game works.
> > > >
> > > > Try validating your game through Steam. Have you tried reinstalling?
> > > > I assure you it’s something on your end, and I’m sure there’s something on their ends too. Everyone I know can play CE with no problem.
> > >
> > > Validating, reinstalling, different routers, even did a -Yoinking!- Windows reinstall because yes I love Halo that much and want to be able to play it. I expect nothing from 343 and I seriously hope Microsoft lets a different studio handle the Halo franchise since clearly 343 are not up to the task.
> >
> > It must be something up with your hardware then. I admire the dedication. That is certainly curious, however.
>
> You know, just because the game works for you doesn’t mean it works for everyone. Please try to understand this. Like I said before, I have friends with all types of computers and routers/modems and none of them can’t play Halo CE co-op without gamebreaking issues.

And I’m saying that logically if the game works for most of us, then it’s probably on the end of those whom it doesn’t work for. I get you’re frustrated, mate, but I’m trying to help you here so dont take it out on me, lmao.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

> 2535406718185548;11:
> > 2533274865273640;10:
> > > 2535406718185548;9:
> > > > 2533274865273640;6:
> > > > > 2535406718185548;5:
> > > > > > 2533274865273640;3:
> > > > > > > 2535406718185548;2:
> > > > > > > Sounds like issues on your end, mate. I’ve played through CE numerous times with friends in co-op. The input lag is atrocious but its playable.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > The issue is not on my end, mate, when I know several different people all with different setups, none of them can play Halo CE co-op on PC but literally every other multiplayer game works.
> > > > >
> > > > > Try validating your game through Steam. Have you tried reinstalling?
> > > > > I assure you it’s something on your end, and I’m sure there’s something on their ends too. Everyone I know can play CE with no problem.
> > > >
> > > > Validating, reinstalling, different routers, even did a -Yoinking!- Windows reinstall because yes I love Halo that much and want to be able to play it. I expect nothing from 343 and I seriously hope Microsoft lets a different studio handle the Halo franchise since clearly 343 are not up to the task.
> > >
> > > It must be something up with your hardware then. I admire the dedication. That is certainly curious, however.
> >
> > You know, just because the game works for you doesn’t mean it works for everyone. Please try to understand this. Like I said before, I have friends with all types of computers and routers/modems and none of them can’t play Halo CE co-op without gamebreaking issues.
>
> And I’m saying that logically if the game works for most of us, then it’s probably on the end of those whom it doesn’t work for. I get you’re frustrated, mate, but I’m trying to help you here so dont take it out on me, lmao.

If I can play literally any other online game and use all different types of online services without any connection issues then one can only assume the problem lies with the game. If you google “halo mcc pc connection interrupted” you get about 400 000 results. There are many people with this issue, and since it’s been so long since Halo CE’s release and 343 haven’t said a single word about it I’m sure they aren’t giving a -Yoink- about fixing it. You’d think being able to play the game is a pretty big deal. Apparently it’s not only CE that has connection issues, every other port suffers from it. I’ve pretty much lost all faith in 343.

Yeah, being sarcastic with people trying to help you isn’t going to get you anywhere, mate.

> 2533274865273640;12:
> > 2535406718185548;11:
> > > 2533274865273640;10:
> > > > 2535406718185548;9:
> > > > > 2533274865273640;6:
> > > > > > 2535406718185548;5:
> > > > > > > 2533274865273640;3:
> > > > > > > > 2535406718185548;2:
> > > > > > > > Sounds like issues on your end, mate. I’ve played through CE numerous times with friends in co-op. The input lag is atrocious but its playable.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > The issue is not on my end, mate, when I know several different people all with different setups, none of them can play Halo CE co-op on PC but literally every other multiplayer game works.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Try validating your game through Steam. Have you tried reinstalling?
> > > > > > I assure you it’s something on your end, and I’m sure there’s something on their ends too. Everyone I know can play CE with no problem.
> > > > >
> > > > > Validating, reinstalling, different routers, even did a -Yoinking!- Windows reinstall because yes I love Halo that much and want to be able to play it. I expect nothing from 343 and I seriously hope Microsoft lets a different studio handle the Halo franchise since clearly 343 are not up to the task.
> > > >
> > > > It must be something up with your hardware then. I admire the dedication. That is certainly curious, however.
> > >
> > > You know, just because the game works for you doesn’t mean it works for everyone. Please try to understand this. Like I said before, I have friends with all types of computers and routers/modems and none of them can’t play Halo CE co-op without gamebreaking issues.
> >
> > And I’m saying that logically if the game works for most of us, then it’s probably on the end of those whom it doesn’t work for. I get you’re frustrated, mate, but I’m trying to help you here so dont take it out on me, lmao.
>
> If I can play literally any other online game and use all different types of online services without any connection issues then one can only assume the problem lies with the game. If you google “halo mcc pc connection interrupted” you get about 400 000 results. There are many people with this issue, and since it’s been so long since Halo CE’s release and 343 haven’t said a single word about it I’m sure they aren’t giving a -Yoink- about fixing it. You’d think being able to play the game is a pretty big deal. Apparently it’s not only CE that has connection issues, every other port suffers from it. I’ve pretty much lost all faith in 343.

Sure man, I bet there’s 400 thousand people out there right now with the same problem as you. I’ve tried to offer suggestions but you’re set in your angry ways so I won’t waste my own time. Good luck, mate.

> 2535406718185548;14:
> > 2533274865273640;12:
> > > 2535406718185548;11:
> > > > 2533274865273640;10:
> > > > > 2535406718185548;9:
> > > > > > 2533274865273640;6:
> > > > > > > 2535406718185548;5:
> > > > > > > > 2533274865273640;3:
> > > > > > > > > 2535406718185548;2:
> > > > > > > > > Sounds like issues on your end, mate. I’ve played through CE numerous times with friends in co-op. The input lag is atrocious but its playable.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > The issue is not on my end, mate, when I know several different people all with different setups, none of them can play Halo CE co-op on PC but literally every other multiplayer game works.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Try validating your game through Steam. Have you tried reinstalling?
> > > > > > > I assure you it’s something on your end, and I’m sure there’s something on their ends too. Everyone I know can play CE with no problem.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Validating, reinstalling, different routers, even did a -Yoinking!- Windows reinstall because yes I love Halo that much and want to be able to play it. I expect nothing from 343 and I seriously hope Microsoft lets a different studio handle the Halo franchise since clearly 343 are not up to the task.
> > > > >
> > > > > It must be something up with your hardware then. I admire the dedication. That is certainly curious, however.
> > > >
> > > > You know, just because the game works for you doesn’t mean it works for everyone. Please try to understand this. Like I said before, I have friends with all types of computers and routers/modems and none of them can’t play Halo CE co-op without gamebreaking issues.
> > >
> > > And I’m saying that logically if the game works for most of us, then it’s probably on the end of those whom it doesn’t work for. I get you’re frustrated, mate, but I’m trying to help you here so dont take it out on me, lmao.
> >
> > If I can play literally any other online game and use all different types of online services without any connection issues then one can only assume the problem lies with the game. If you google “halo mcc pc connection interrupted” you get about 400 000 results. There are many people with this issue, and since it’s been so long since Halo CE’s release and 343 haven’t said a single word about it I’m sure they aren’t giving a -Yoink- about fixing it. You’d think being able to play the game is a pretty big deal. Apparently it’s not only CE that has connection issues, every other port suffers from it. I’ve pretty much lost all faith in 343.
>
> Sure man, I bet there’s 400 thousand people out there right now with the same problem as you. I’ve tried to offer suggestions but you’re set in your angry ways so I won’t waste my own time. Good luck, mate.

Oh wow, you told me to try to validate or reinstall the game and the classic “bUt ThE gAmE wOrKs fOr Me” comment. Thank you, oh great tech wizard. Not sure why you are even in this thread. Maybe that’s why the game is dying so fast, people can’t connect lol

> 2533274865273640;15:
> > 2535406718185548;14:
> > > 2533274865273640;12:
> > > > 2535406718185548;11:
> > > > > 2533274865273640;10:
> > > > > > 2535406718185548;9:
> > > > > > > 2533274865273640;6:
> > > > > > > > 2535406718185548;5:
> > > > > > > > > 2533274865273640;3:
> > > > > > > > > > 2535406718185548;2:
> > > > > > > > > > Sounds like issues on your end, mate. I’ve played through CE numerous times with friends in co-op. The input lag is atrocious but its playable.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > The issue is not on my end, mate, when I know several different people all with different setups, none of them can play Halo CE co-op on PC but literally every other multiplayer game works.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Try validating your game through Steam. Have you tried reinstalling?
> > > > > > > > I assure you it’s something on your end, and I’m sure there’s something on their ends too. Everyone I know can play CE with no problem.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Validating, reinstalling, different routers, even did a -Yoinking!- Windows reinstall because yes I love Halo that much and want to be able to play it. I expect nothing from 343 and I seriously hope Microsoft lets a different studio handle the Halo franchise since clearly 343 are not up to the task.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > It must be something up with your hardware then. I admire the dedication. That is certainly curious, however.
> > > > >
> > > > > You know, just because the game works for you doesn’t mean it works for everyone. Please try to understand this. Like I said before, I have friends with all types of computers and routers/modems and none of them can’t play Halo CE co-op without gamebreaking issues.
> > > >
> > > > And I’m saying that logically if the game works for most of us, then it’s probably on the end of those whom it doesn’t work for. I get you’re frustrated, mate, but I’m trying to help you here so dont take it out on me, lmao.
> > >
> > > If I can play literally any other online game and use all different types of online services without any connection issues then one can only assume the problem lies with the game. If you google “halo mcc pc connection interrupted” you get about 400 000 results. There are many people with this issue, and since it’s been so long since Halo CE’s release and 343 haven’t said a single word about it I’m sure they aren’t giving a -Yoink- about fixing it. You’d think being able to play the game is a pretty big deal. Apparently it’s not only CE that has connection issues, every other port suffers from it. I’ve pretty much lost all faith in 343.
> >
> > Sure man, I bet there’s 400 thousand people out there right now with the same problem as you. I’ve tried to offer suggestions but you’re set in your angry ways so I won’t waste my own time. Good luck, mate.
>
> Oh wow, you told me to try to validate or reinstall the game and the classic “bUt ThE gAmE wOrKs fOr Me” comment. Thank you, oh great tech wizard. Not sure why you are even in this thread. Maybe that’s why the game is dying so fast, people can’t connect lol

Good luck with that attitude, chum