So When I Mute the Entire Game...

So when I mute everyone in the game, including my teammates… in a custom game… or in a party… they can all still hear me.

That is the same for my muted team in Warzone matches, right?

Yes. They can still hear you. It’s kind of like the old “I can’t see them, therefore, they can’t see me” but from the logical standpoint, in that, DUH, of course they can see you.

I don’t think they can hear you

I was having a bad match so I was like, here we go again… muted everyone and went on a raging spree (I was trying to complete the plasma caster commendation). I got a message from a guy in the game telling me to chill. Apparently this also applies to party chat! If it doesn’t mute both ways then it shouldn’t be called mute ha ha ha. A minor thing but DEFINITELY needs to be fixed.

Huh… well then.

I was singing in game. Like one would sing in a shower. And then having some pretty valid arguments that were both right and compelling about various things that are a part of the Halo 5 Multiplayer experience.

That might be where the occasional random Friend Requests originated from. Right, though not really embarassed… I’ll remember to keep my Mic muted or unplugged.

You must have a Kinect because… There’s a mute button on your headset.

> 2533274803493024;6:
> You must have a Kinect because… There’s a mute button on your headset.

No. I bought my Xbox One without a Kinect. I’m not THAT disgraceful enough to use a Kinect. I am graceful. There have been times in which I’ve forgotten to mute my mic though.

Sorry for making a mistake. Forgive me for my humanity and fallibility you greatly superior human specimen, whom is vastly more clever than I am, obviously.

> 2533274956086815;7:
> > 2533274803493024;6:
> > You must have a Kinect because… There’s a mute button on your headset.
>
>
> No. I bought my Xbox One without a Kinect. I’m not THAT disgraceful enough to use a Kinect. I am graceful. There have been times in which I’ve forgotten to mute my mic though.
>
> Sorry for making a mistake. Forgive me for my humanity and fallibility you greatly superior human specimen, whom is vastly more clever than I am, obviously.

You could also unplug your headset or enter into a party. Since I’m so superior I thought I would share some more tips and tricks :smiley:

Oh, and you are forgiven by the way. We can’t all be superior specimens.

hikes up britches and sarcastically flies off to save the Galaxy