So when Halo 4 is about to come out...

Who’s going to play through all of the Halo games (CE:A, Halo 2, and Halo 3) just to get back into the story? I’m thinking of doing CE:A and Halo 3 online with some friends beforehand. Too bad it’s not possible on Halo 2 though.

Of course! I always do this every time the next installment of a favored video game franchise releases.

But I’ll probably not have any time to finish them all by release so I expect myself to just finish a couple of missions for each game. You know, just simple adding on to the hype.

Pretty much what I do every time a new Halo game comes out: Reach, CE, Halo 2 to second level, ODST, finish off Halo 2, Halo 3. It’s great fun to be reminded of the story to keep up with it all

> Of course! I always do this every time the next installment of a favored video game franchise releases.
>
> But I’ll probably not have any time to finish them all by release so I expect myself to just finish a couple of missions for each game. You know, just simple adding on to the hype.

Why not do it all? you have a whole year before Halo 4 comes out.

I do this before every game comes out.

I don’t plan to hype for Halo 4. I have no real reason to believe it won’t suck.