So when do we get to see the PAX Halo stuff?

Gameplay and news, etc… WHEN!

I hope right after the Championship…or I’ll be very angry. A Halo 5 Guardians First Look video about the campaign (of course) would be good.

YES, I WANT NEWS, I’VE WAITED TOO LONG THE PAX,

PLEASE

I WANT NEWS

WE WANT NEWS

WE CAN’T WAIT E3
WE WANT A VIDOC OR SOME NEW NEWS, FOR EXAMPLE WEAPONS OR PLAYLIST

OR CONCEPT ARTS

PLEASE!

Don’t get your hopes up…I don’t think they will show anything new…not until e3 :confused:

They are so stupid! Why they don’t?
But damn Halo has a chance to get noticed in all the public but instead they are all silent , we do not ask too

ONE NEW NEWS

343 rather talks about how good they are than showing what they actually do…

Or rather talks about the multi…everytime…which is don’t care. It’s time to talk about the story, but we’ve got nothing, just sittin’ before the monitor and create some idea/theory what Guardians will bring to us. And we wait…wait…more wait…

> 2533274801973487;4:
> Don’t get your hopes up…I don’t think they will show anything new…not until e3 :confused:

This. Sorry I don’t think there will be anything new in the next few days. I want a live action trailer next like We Are ODST.

> 2533275005723192;5:
> They are so stupid! Why they don’t?
> But damn Halo has a chance to get noticed in all the public but instead they are all silent , we do not ask too
>
> ONE NEW NEWS

Halo is known to the public. It’s hard to imagine that any person who doesn’t know about Halo, or Halo 5 in specific, will care about an announcement made more than half a year before the game is scheduled for released. The fact is that we’re only going to get crumbs before E3 which serve only to keep the hardcore fans (like the forum users) somewhat satisfied. Why have these crumbs not been released? Who knows, the 343 or Microsoft marketing team probably decided that there’s a better time or maybe they’re in the stage of making the promotion to be released shortly. Either way it’s not a situation where they’re being “stupid” and making a careless mistake; with enough money and personnel behind this project to form a small country it’s obvious that they have their reasons.

Now calm down and watch this video on the value of patience.