So whats up with that in game didact armor

I want that! Hopefully thats what you get for reaching the highest level. Whos with me?

That would be pretty awesome but I don’t think it’s gonna happen

Doubt it but it does look sic!

Yes that is a Slipknot reference :wink:

would be epic but no :L

where was the Didacts armor seen besides int he scan video??

I would wear the CRAP out of it.

> I would wear the CRAP out of it.

Hells yeah, blue when your kill streaking pwning, red when you frenzy and higher! It would be awesome.

What armor!?

> where was the Didacts armor seen besides int he scan video??

We’re assuming that the six-fingered figure at the end of the Gameplay Trailer is the Didact.

Other than that, nowhere. Nowhere at all.

Where was this seen?

> where was the Didacts armor seen besides int he scan video??

Its called a positive thread, tell me your not turning into one of them fury?

A man can dream cant he?

Calm down everyone, this is merely speculative fun, wishful thinking. No need to get worked up!

Hits SR 120

Gets didact armor and an AA that allows me to grab or repel anything. Hmm kinda like forge monitor lol.

Hits SR 120

Gets didact armor and an AA that allows me to grab or repel anything. Hmm kinda like forge monitor lol.

I know no one is discussing leaks or spoilers in this thread… because that would be bad. Very, very bad.

i would like it to be avatar gear.

> I know no one is discussing leaks or spoilers in this thread… because that would be bad. Very, very bad.

There is no possible way i could know if what i said is actually in the game, no way! If i figured it out on my own then you cant hold that against me.

Simple formula
The Didact is in the gane
He wears armor.
Jess said their was a reward for SR-130

I am guessing thats it. Probably totally wrong, but like i said before, a man can dream.

> Hits SR 130
>
> Gets didact armor and an AA that allows me to grab or repel anything. Hmm kinda like forge monitor lol.

o_O

I WANT IT NOW!!

• boots up Halo 4 on November 6th, plays Multiplayer with Double XP codes and Fast Track, hits SR130 in two weeks

Now… Who will be my first victim? >:D

> That would be pretty awesome but I don’t think it’s gonna happen

This.

Foolish Reclaimers, my armor is not yours for the taking.