so whats there to do after 130?

anyone have anything fun to think of doing after getting to rank 130? idk about anyone else but im bored as hell now, played enough multilayer and have over 24,000 spartan ops kills. not a very challenge ranking system in my opinion

Srry but no one should have a 130 right now.

> anyone have anything fun to think of doing after getting to rank 130? idk about anyone else but im bored as hell now, played enough multilayer and have over 24,000 spartan ops kills. not a very challenge ranking system in my opinion

Go into objective and boost your K/D or stop playing altogether, your choice. I chose the latter.

Hopefully they will have some sort of ranking system in addition to what we have now. Thought it was coming at Christmas, but I guess not. :confused:

wat u mean no one should have 130? iv seen quite a few already, its not that hard. just takes more play time then the average player per day. im just playing random objective games, i tried getting the covenant enemies commendation and -Yoink- done in spartan ops but im just about at 90% now and its giving me a headache so im just seeing what other ppl have to offer thats slightly enjoyable. also anyone know if they will be adding more specializations in the future?

Luckily I spent the last week on vacation so I’m still at like 107, otherwise I’d probably be around 130 right now. When the game came out I wanted my 130 asap, but now I’m dreading it like a person dreads old age.

The only motivation I will have to keep playing after 130 is to improve KD and to unlock the “Believe” pose. Every time I see a Binary/Incin Cannon/Scattershot, I bum-rush it and camp like a n00b lol.

Just a suggestion but you could probably go all Sam Fisher on everybody’s -Yoink-.

> Luckily I spent the last week on vacation so I’m still at like 107, otherwise I’d probably be around 130 right now. When the game came out I wanted my 130 asap, but now I’m dreading it like a person dreads old age.
>
> The only motivation I will have to keep playing after 130 is to improve KD and to unlock the “Believe” pose. Every time I see a Binary/Incin Cannon/Scattershot, I bum-rush it and camp like a n00b lol.

haha i like what ur saying, i was doing that too, i mean its cool that im 130 cause once ur there, it doesnt matter what the frig u do really, i just wish it wasnt so easy. youll see what i mean youll be there in no time if it only took u that long for 107

> Luckily I spent the last week on vacation so I’m still at like 107, otherwise I’d probably be around 130 right now. When the game came out I wanted my 130 asap, but now I’m dreading it like a person dreads old age.
>
> The only motivation I will have to keep playing after 130 is to improve KD and to unlock the “Believe” pose. Every time I see a Binary/Incin Cannon/Scattershot, I bum-rush it and camp like a n00b lol.

Yeah I want to get the “Believe” pose too. But when I hit 130 that won’t change anything for me, except for XP not mattering. I would try to 100% commendations, and I would enjoy the rest of the game and get as much fun out of it as possible :slight_smile:

> > Luckily I spent the last week on vacation so I’m still at like 107, otherwise I’d probably be around 130 right now. When the game came out I wanted my 130 asap, but now I’m dreading it like a person dreads old age.
> >
> > The only motivation I will have to keep playing after 130 is to improve KD and to unlock the “Believe” pose. Every time I see a Binary/Incin Cannon/Scattershot, I bum-rush it and camp like a n00b lol.
>
> Yeah I want to get the “Believe” pose too. But when I hit 130 that won’t change anything for me, except for XP not mattering. I would try to 100% commendations, and I would enjoy the rest of the game and get as much fun out of it as possible :slight_smile:

the xp not mattering kinda sucks, cause the challenges and commendations are basically for nothing once ur 130. i just got to it about 3 days ago, and my commendation for covenant enemies is at 90%, but its so annoying now, and im thinking whats the point in doing all of em for no xp? also the helmet it unlocks looks EXACTLY like the EOC helm but a slight difference which is barely noticeable, so its not even worth it. i’ll just enjoy the objective playlists for now like yourself :smiley:

The XP commendation bonuses are hardly worth going for. 1 game of Spartan OP nets me about 7k of XP, mastering a commendation gives me 5k XP. The math is quite obvious to me that grinding for XP via commendations is not the way to go.

Commendations net rewards such as armour pieces/skins, emblems and stances. If you feel those are worthless, that is fine and your choice. However it is very silly to equate commendation XP bonuses as the means for achieving them.

> > > Luckily I spent the last week on vacation so I’m still at like 107, otherwise I’d probably be around 130 right now. When the game came out I wanted my 130 asap, but now I’m dreading it like a person dreads old age.
> > >
> > > The only motivation I will have to keep playing after 130 is to improve KD and to unlock the “Believe” pose. Every time I see a Binary/Incin Cannon/Scattershot, I bum-rush it and camp like a n00b lol.
> >
> > Yeah I want to get the “Believe” pose too. But when I hit 130 that won’t change anything for me, except for XP not mattering. I would try to 100% commendations, and I would enjoy the rest of the game and get as much fun out of it as possible :slight_smile:
>
> the xp not mattering kinda sucks, cause the challenges and commendations are basically for nothing once ur 130. i just got to it about 3 days ago, and my commendation for covenant enemies is at 90%, but its so annoying now, and im thinking whats the point in doing all of em for no xp? also the helmet it unlocks looks EXACTLY like the EOC helm but a slight difference which is barely noticeable, so its not even worth it. i’ll just enjoy the objective playlists for now like yourself :smiley:

Mastering Covie destroyer unlocks an emblem too, I think. So you might want to go for that.

> The XP commendation bonuses are hardly worth going for. 1 game of Spartan OP nets me about 7k of XP, mastering a commendation gives me 5k XP. The math is quite obvious to me that grinding for XP via commendations is not the way to go.
>
> Commendations net rewards such as armour pieces/skins, emblems and stances. If you feel those are worthless, that is fine and your choice. However it is very silly to equate commendation XP bonuses as the means for achieving them.

i didnt mean to imply that grinding for them for xp was the way to go, but the Armour and pieces are not very different then alot of the pieces that are already available without those commendations, i dont think ppl realize how long getting 100% in covenant or forerunner enemies takes, and all it gets u is gear that looks almost identical to other gear. thats just my opinion, i wasnt doing the commendations for the xp, i just like seeing the 100% which ill have soon, im just disappointed in the gear rewards, and now that im 130, the xp i dont even get is less of a motivator, thats all. the xp wasnt driving me to level up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

> Srry but no one should have a 130 right now.

dewxp + holidays + no face to face social life = 130

> > > > Luckily I spent the last week on vacation so I’m still at like 107, otherwise I’d probably be around 130 right now. When the game came out I wanted my 130 asap, but now I’m dreading it like a person dreads old age.
> > > >
> > > > The only motivation I will have to keep playing after 130 is to improve KD and to unlock the “Believe” pose. Every time I see a Binary/Incin Cannon/Scattershot, I bum-rush it and camp like a n00b lol.
> > >
> > > Yeah I want to get the “Believe” pose too. But when I hit 130 that won’t change anything for me, except for XP not mattering. I would try to 100% commendations, and I would enjoy the rest of the game and get as much fun out of it as possible :slight_smile:
> >
> > the xp not mattering kinda sucks, cause the challenges and commendations are basically for nothing once ur 130. i just got to it about 3 days ago, and my commendation for covenant enemies is at 90%, but its so annoying now, and im thinking whats the point in doing all of em for no xp? also the helmet it unlocks looks EXACTLY like the EOC helm but a slight difference which is barely noticeable, so its not even worth it. i’ll just enjoy the objective playlists for now like yourself :smiley:
>
> Mastering Covie destroyer unlocks an emblem too, I think. So you might want to go for that.

yea it does, i kinda wish getting covie and runner destroyer might of had a stance, or even 100% the whole enemies commendation category in general, because it does take a while and the reward that ill receive is hardly worth the effort. im just a completionist with some stuff :wink:

I had the same problem on Reach when I hit inheritor. For a while, I just set goals for myself like raising my K/D. Then I quit playing for a while and came back and it was fun again. It really just depends on what you want to do.

PLay to win or play to get better. Multiplayer isn’t an RPG; it doesn’t “end”, it’s whole raison d’etre is to let people compete with each other.

Well I’m almost 110 so I figure once i hit 130 ill focus on all my weapon mastery and all other commendations and then any achievements I don’t have…then I’ll just play cause its a fun game for me.

> i didnt mean to imply that grinding for them for xp was the way to go, but the Armour and pieces are not very different then alot of the pieces that are already available without those commendations, i dont think ppl realize how long getting 100% in covenant or forerunner enemies takes, and all it gets u is gear that looks almost identical to other gear. thats just my opinion, i wasnt doing the commendations for the xp, i just like seeing the 100% which ill have soon, im just disappointed in the gear rewards, and now that im 130, the xp i dont even get is less of a motivator, thats all. the xp wasnt driving me to level up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t get it, you want 100%, you know 100% takes a long time… But you’re bored as getting 100% doesn’t get you anything, but you’re still going for 100% anyways?

> PLay to win or play to get better. Multiplayer isn’t an RPG; it doesn’t “end”, it’s whole raison d’etre is to let people compete with each other.

yea i know what u mean, im just looking for other fun things to do, i mean lets be honest, leveling up is a fun and usually big motivator to play multiplayer, but when ur maxed its not as fun, i mean in the 1-50 even at general, u had 5 lvls which left SO much more room of xp to gain and leveling up. i see what u mean tho, i will continue playing of course, im just wondering how long i can play without the fun of ranking up or anything, 130 is just 10 lvls 13 times basically, it didnt get any harder the higher u got which wasnt a challenge