So what was the point of the steel-book edition?

As far as I can tell, the only thing you get is a fancy casing, there’s nothing inside, not even a pamphlet or ONI documentation says seen in H5’s collector’s edition. It’s just a case. Why…? What’s the point of it’s existence if it contains nothing?

1 Like

I like it. It goes with my halo 2 steel case. It’s just neat and didn’t cost anymore than the plastic case

It’s just a nicer case for the game, that’s all a steel book is meant to be.

I saw one of these at a Best Buy where I live and thought it was the actual game. It didn’t say it was for either the Xbox One or the Series X (at the time I didn’t know the discs worked on both) so I asked the guy working there if he could tell me which console it was for. After looking it up he said that it was just a steel case to put the game in. I didn’t even wait for him to tell me the price because that was the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. I honestly thought it was like the “ultimate edition” of Infinite because that’s usually what is in a steel case. Suffice it to say, that was the funniest (and dumbest) product I’ve ever seen.

That would require the disk to actually contain the game.

It doesn’t.

The volume of its contents is a metaphor to that of the campaign’s.

Also, don’t judge a (steel) book by its pretty cover up.

The game was a LITERAL CASH GRAB