So, What Version Did You Pre-Order?

Personally I pre-ordered the limited edition + the special console edition for $450+ tax.

But I am going to sell the standard edition of the game that comes with the console so in reality I am only spending $390+ tax.

I am not much of an armor guy so I might sell the fotus armor, and after seeing them average at about $100 - $150 on ebay it seems I will only be spending around $250ish on this whole bundle of goodies if I decide to sell it :3

Going to be the best $390 I have spent on video games in a very long time. How about you all?

I’m getting the Halo 4 LE. I’ll be spending about $107 total, and I’m keeping everything. I’m not selling anything…

> Personally I pre-ordered the limited edition + the special console edition for $450+ tax.
>
> But I am going to sell the standard edition of the game that comes with the console so in reality I am only spending $390+ tax.
>
> I am not much of an armor guy so <mark>I might sell the fotus armor, and after seeing them average at about $100 - $150 on ebay</mark> it seems I will only be spending around $250ish on this whole bundle of goodies if I decide to sell it :3
>
> Going to be the best $390 I have spent on video games in a very long time. How about you all?

I would never ever pay that much for digital content.

OT: Limited Edition Halo 4 game.

I’m getting the Halo 4 console.

I don’t preorder games. They never sell out, and the bonuses will probably be available as dlc in six months. I see no reason.

I also am getting both the LE game and console. And if any one would pay that much for fotus armor i sure as hell am selling mine too. I’m not really in it for the digital content just for the physical stuff. Well I guess FUD is digital so only that part. 2 more weeks! Cannot wait.

I pre ordered Limited

I enjoy Halo and its my very 1st limited edition ^-^

I’m not pre-ordering it, i’m just gonna go buy a regular copy on Nov 6th.

> > Personally I pre-ordered the limited edition + the special console edition for $450+ tax.
> >
> > But I am going to sell the standard edition of the game that comes with the console so in reality I am only spending $390+ tax.
> >
> > I am not much of an armor guy so <mark>I might sell the fotus armor, and after seeing them average at about $100 - $150 on ebay</mark> it seems I will only be spending around $250ish on this whole bundle of goodies if I decide to sell it :3
>
> I would never ever pay that much for digital content.

You wouldn’t but a lot of people would actually.

> I don’t preorder games. They never sell out, and the bonuses will probably be available as dlc in six months. I see no reason.

I could see almost all armors becoming available other than fotus. But I guess no one really knows.

> > > Personally I pre-ordered the limited edition + the special console edition for $450+ tax.
> > >
> > > But I am going to sell the standard edition of the game that comes with the console so in reality I am only spending $390+ tax.
> > >
> > > I am not much of an armor guy so <mark>I might sell the fotus armor, and after seeing them average at about $100 - $150 on ebay</mark> it seems I will only be spending around $250ish on this whole bundle of goodies if I decide to sell it :3
> >
> > I would never ever pay that much for digital content.
>
> You wouldn’t but a lot of people would actually.

Which is kind of sad but hey, if people have money to blow they are gona blow it.

> > > Personally I pre-ordered the limited edition + the special console edition for $450+ tax.
> > >
> > > But I am going to sell the standard edition of the game that comes with the console so in reality I am only spending $390+ tax.
> > >
> > > I am not much of an armor guy so <mark>I might sell the fotus armor, and after seeing them average at about $100 - $150 on ebay</mark> it seems I will only be spending around $250ish on this whole bundle of goodies if I decide to sell it :3
> >
> > I would never ever pay that much for digital content.
>
> You wouldn’t but a lot of people would actually.

Well then they’d live up to “there’s a sucker is born every minute”

I always pre-order the LE for every Halo.

$120 limited edition, ordered months ago :stuck_out_tongue: hope i can find the receipt on the 6th :confused:

Standard Edition. Preordered LE at first, but then saw that XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Doom 3: BFG Edition were both coming and I decided to downgrade and swap my surplus store credit over to those. Ended up using some extra cash from my last paycheck to preorder a second Standard Edition at my Blockbuster (last one in Brevard county) for LAN parties.

Then I heard about the whole LE fiasco later on, and I felt like I really dodged a bullet on that.

LE from amazon.

I pre-ordered the Limited Edition, Limited Edition Xbox, and the $60 Headset from my local GameStop. Can’t wait for the midnight release :3.

Limited Edition.

L.E. Edition, H4 Xbox 360 Console, H4 Warhead Headphones, Limited edition wireless controller. Yea that should cover it.

limited