So, What have 343i currently done for Reach?

Right, before you immediately barrage me with hate or claim I’m a troll. I’m not, I’m serious. I have been offline since 343 took over, so I’ve actually got no real clue what they’ve done. So, ladies and gentlemen, can you please tell me what they’ve done while I have been away?

> Right, before you immediately barrage me with hate or claim I’m a troll. I’m not, I’m serious. I have been offline since 343 took over, so I’ve actually got no real clue what they’ve done. So, ladies and gentlemen, can you please tell me what they’ve done while I have been away?

Here’s a list of all of the things I noticed in the new video of Damnation…

• Bleedthrough back.
  • Plasma Rifle buffed.
  • AR buffed.
  • AL Frosting gone.
  • When you take damage while in AL, your charge decreases.
  • Faster movement speed.
  • No bloom on the DMR.
  • The Pistol (and possibly) the DMR do more damage when the bullet connects to the head.
  • Fall damage doesn’t look changed…
  • Grenades look unchanged.
  • Higher jumps.

> > Right, before you immediately barrage me with hate or claim I’m a troll. I’m not, I’m serious. I have been offline since 343 took over, so I’ve actually got no real clue what they’ve done. So, ladies and gentlemen, can you please tell me what they’ve done while I have been away?
>
> Here’s a list of all of the things I noticed in the new video of Damnation…
>
> - Bleedthrough back.
> - Plasma Rifle buffed.
> - AR buffed.
> - AL Frosting gone.
> - When you take damage while in AL, your charge decreases.
> - Faster movement speed.
> - No bloom on the DMR.
> - The Pistol (and possibly) the DMR do more damage when the bullet connects to the head.
> - Fall damage doesn’t look changed…
> - Grenades look unchanged.
> - Higher jumps.

I think he means what has changed to Reach as of now, not what is coming.

As of now, they have accidentally duplicated a Weekly Challenge and they confirmed they are taking control of Challenges next week.

> > Right, before you immediately barrage me with hate or claim I’m a troll. I’m not, I’m serious. I have been offline since 343 took over, so I’ve actually got no real clue what they’ve done. So, ladies and gentlemen, can you please tell me what they’ve done while I have been away?
>
>
> - Bleedthrough back.
> - Plasma Rifle buffed.
> - AR buffed.
> - AL Frosting gone.
> - No bloom on the DMR.
> - The Pistol (and possibly) the DMR do more damage when the bullet connects to the head.
> - Higher jumps.

Seriously? All that? Can you link me to 343 showing this?

>
>
> - Bleedthrough back.
> - Plasma Rifle buffed.
> - AR buffed.
> - AL Frosting gone.
> - No bloom on the DMR.
> - Higher jumps.

Also, the AL Frosting is not gone, otherwise in that video, the guy would have died as soon as he came out of armour lock.