So what happened with HW Patch?

I dont even see that thread anymore. We keep hearing about ‘days’ instead of ‘weeks’, well it’s weeks and no word…

Find the thread and post on it…Why start a new one? And if you come here more often, you would know what is going on with the patch.

yeah well Mods last comment was over 2 weeks ago. Im not gonna resurrect a thread that they wont even bother updating.

> Find the thread and post on it…Why start a new one? And if you come here more often, you would know what is going on with the patch.

i come here every few days and still don’t know what is going on either… why be an -Yoink- to someone rather than just tell them the info you know?

> > Find the thread and post on it…Why start a new one? And if you come here more often, you would know what is going on with the patch.
>
> i come here every few days and still don’t know what is going on either… why be an Yoink! to someone rather than just tell them the info you know?

Indeed.
Last I heard they already had the patch but were waiting on the XBL bureaucracy to put it through. It seems like everyone is really dragging their feet.

Yeah, I was here the last time a Mod posted a single damn thing about the game. They did say it would be implemented in the next few days. It’s been about 2.5 weeks. It’s not unreasonable to bring the issue up if it’s been taking longer than they said it would.

> > > Find the thread and post on it…Why start a new one? And if you come here more often, you would know what is going on with the patch.
> >
> > i come here every few days and still don’t know what is going on either… why be an Yoink! to someone rather than just tell them the info you know?
>
> Indeed.
> Last I heard they already had the patch but were waiting on the XBL bureaucracy to put it through. It seems like everyone is really dragging their feet.

It’s almost as if they never wrote it…

Well did you get your answer here? No I do not see an answer here as well…Maybe if you make one tomorrow they will answer that one. =)

> Well did you get your answer here? No I do not see an answer here as well…Maybe if you make one tomorrow they will answer that one. =)

Why are you jumping all over his -Yoink-? Your first comment on this thread was to “reply in that thread, why make a new one”, and now you’re telling him to make a new thread tomorrow? It’s hard to dig up the old thread we’re looking for because this damn forum is overrun with “fix reach NAO” threads, yet someone can’t ask about a patch for Halo Wars that was SUPPOSED to be implemented by now?

You need to calm down there, kid.

I thought this forum was actively moderated? Geez…

I know lock thees dumb threads already!

> I know lock thees dumb threads already!

You are such a tool. This IS the forum to post these specific questions. I wouldn’t mind them locking it if they GAVE UPDATES. It’s not a lot to ask for. They should be glad I am not a supervisor or managing them as this is the kind of stuff that gets people fired.

The fact the patch isn’t available is NOT the issue, what IS the issue is them saying something and then no longer giving ANY feedback at all. If you say something is ‘days’ away and then after weeks people start asking about it and you dont comment - THAT is a problem.

So what’s the deal 343? Are we ever going to get any word on this patch? Or were you lying the whole time and there never was a patch in the first place?

This is getting rediculous…

KEEP US UPDATED