so what happened to gauntlet and echo team?

we know those two teams along with the remainder of red team(3 are asleep on SoF) were sent on civilian evac ops. red team from the radio conversations http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Halo:_Reach_radio_conversations sounds like they got killed in a bombing run. but what happened to the two other teams? I think they probobly made it out allive like jun.

I wish we got a book or something that explained this

They died horribly painful deaths

> They died horribly painful deaths

but we dont know that for sure.

I’m going to assume they lived like jun

OMG… Since when did cruisers have active camoflage?

> OMG… Since when did cruisers have active camoflage?

You’d be surprised at how far ahead Covenant tech actually is… I was quite shocked when I learned that Phantoms could go active camouflage in Halo 3.

You never know, SoF may make a cheeky debut into Halo 4, unlikely -yes, but more probable than the Legendary Planet being Onyx! I wanna see Douglas-042 and his kick -Yoink- rocket launcher/dual weilding SMG’s…

If I were to hazard a guess, those Spartans on Lone Wolf… yeah, that could possibly be them.

> > OMG… Since when did cruisers have active camoflage?
>
> You’d be surprised at how far ahead Covenant tech actually is… I was quite shocked when I learned that Phantoms could go active camouflage in Halo 3.

Wait…what?

I am actually in the process of making a fan fiction based on Gauntlet team. Look for updates in the near future.

> If I were to hazard a guess, those Spartans on Lone Wolf… yeah, that could possibly be them.

That’s what I would guess. It seemed like Noble Six was going to rendezvous with them but found them dead and so he too had his last stand there.