So what does it mean when it says Halo 5: AWOL

I know this may be a dumb question but, me and a friend was playing Halo 5 and he would play a few games and switch profiles and then I would log in and play a few. When I went to send a message to another friend I say that his status said Halo 5:AWOL. I was just wondering what that meant. And would we get banned from arena for this?

AWOL means absent without leave. Maybe your friend was in the main menu and felt sleep.

Just means afk.

I’ve only seen this happen in the situation described. multiple profiles signed in on one xbox with the game playing. I assume since it does not allow split screen, it is intended to show the person is unable to play although they appear online.

My brother plays on my Xbox way too much. When I come home from work, I have dozens of invites and messages saying Mr. AWOL. That’s because I’m online when he’s playing so I appear AWOL

> 2535464801356957;5:
> My brother plays on my Xbox way too much. When I come home from work, I have dozens of invites and messages saying Mr. AWOL. That’s because I’m online when he’s playing so I appear AWOL

> 2533274875073489;4:
> I’ve only seen this happen in the situation described. multiple profiles signed in on one xbox with the game playing. I assume since it does not allow split screen, it is intended to show the person is unable to play although they appear online.

Did u guys even see the date of this thread O.o