So what did the new halo wars patch do?

Or reverse I should say?

Won’t be able to get on until later today, but i’m curious at what “went wrong”.

Every second game goes out of sync, gremlins are T1, the entire TU4 might have been deleted, not sure yet.

I’ll be REALLY upset if they removed the elephant armor buff. As most of you know, I whined for over a year to get the elephant buffed.

The patch was allegedly released to fix a glitch whereby one used to only be able to access all but two of the films in Theater in Halo Wars. Seemingly, the Gremlin is now as it was before TU4 - it can be built at Tech 1, Focusing Lens can be upgraded at Tech 1 etc.

As far as I know, this has been th only change. (The Cryo glitch, for example, cannot be recreated, although I’ve only heard that, and not tested it myself).

As far as the widespread rumours of “out of sync” games? Well, I played HW for about 2 hours today and no such thing occurred. Hope I helped.

I got an idea how about we film and send in the glitches to 343i or this thread so they may sort these problem’s out but at the moment I have not come across any yet.

That will give 343i more of an idea whats going on so they have more of an idea on how to fix them other than people just saying they ruined a game.
They tryed to fix it, it’s not there fault if it doesn’t work.

Please do not flame or personally attack other members. You can view that rule, along with all of our other guidelines, here:

http://halo.xbox.com/forums/f/6/t/1423.aspx

*This post has been edited by a moderator.

> The patch was allegedly released to fix a glitch whereby one used to only be able to access all but two of the films in Theater in Halo Wars. Seemingly, the Gremlin is now as it was before TU4 - it can be built at Tech 1, Focusing Lens can be upgraded at Tech 1 etc.
>
> As far as I know, this has been th only change. (The Cryo glitch, for example, cannot be recreated, although I’ve only heard that, and not tested it myself).
>
> As far as the widespread rumours of “out of sync” games? Well, I played HW for about 2 hours today and no such thing occurred. Hope I helped.

That does not mean it is not happening.
Out of sync would be different for different players,that is why it is called out of sync.

http://halo.xbox.com/forums/f/7/p/2000/11360.aspx#11360