So what counts toward your (team) points in Warzon

I still dont understand warzone right now. Whats the objective towards the game?

From what I can figure out it is a bit like conquest in battlefield or territories in Halo where the more bases you own the more points you get but with added boosts for killing so marines get you a little, players get more and bosses get loads.

Bosses are really the only feasible way to win matches, it seems. You’ll never be able to keep up any other way. I haven’t had anyone take the core out yet.

Yes go for the bosses, I’ve gotten 30+ kills and still lost matches.

> 2533274827031089;4:
> Yes go for the bosses, I’ve gotten 30+ kills and still lost matches.

How much points do the bosses vive you?

> 2535437177649439;5:
> > 2533274827031089;4:
> > Yes go for the bosses, I’ve gotten 30+ kills and still lost matches.
>
>
> How much points do the bosses vive you?

25 for regular bosses and 150 for legendary bosses. If you see a yellow boss the whole team should go and get it.

> 2535437177649439;5:
> > 2533274827031089;4:
> > Yes go for the bosses, I’ve gotten 30+ kills and still lost matches.
>
>
> How much points do the bosses vive you?

150+ and more, especially the hard ones that take forever to kill.
Just make sure you kill the guys on the other team so they don’t take the credit for killing the bosses.

Here’s a breakdown:
Capturing and owning bases gets you points. The longer you hold bases the more points you get.
Killing enemy spartans only counts for 1 point.
Normal bosses count for 25.
Legendary bosses count for 150.
You can win by reaching the 1000 points or by capturing all the bases and destroying the enemy’s core.

Hope this clears things up! :slight_smile:

Killing enemy Spartans should contribute more to the score. Sometimes I don’t even see why we are fighting, not really adding to the score. I just hang out and wait for a boss.

Spartan kills are 1 point.
Minor bosses are 25 points.
Legendary bosses are 150 points.
Controlling basses only gives you more spawning locations and if you control the middle base it gives you an additional vehicle spawn.
If you control all bases it open up the enemy’s main base so you can destroy the core which is a automatic victory.

> 2533274974358219;9:
> Killing enemy Spartans should contribute more to the score. Sometimes I don’t even see why we are fighting, not really adding to the score. I just hang out and wait for a boss.

I have mixed feelings. They sort of talked it up as “Do whatever you like” but really if you don’t focus on bosses, you’re not likely to win. However, fighting other Spartans isn’t so much about getting the score, it’s just about denying them the chance to take out the boss, or to take over the extra vehicle base.