So, what AA will you use in halo 4?

Personally, I enjoy hologram. Nothing better than controlling people. Sure, maybe I can’t take to the sky with a jetpack or go invisible, but I can do something even better. I can cause jetpack users to take to the skies and make them nothing but a sitting duck as they rain down bullets and grenades on my doppelganger, or make an active camo user come out of his corner thinking he just got an easy assassination, only to end up being assassinated instead. Better yet, make a sprinter come in for a melee, only to discover that what he just punched wasn’t me, and there is now a grenade at his feet about to go off and my rifle is trained on his head for an easy headshot. And let’s not forget forerunner vision. Oh that’s going to be fun to mess with those guys.

Anyways, that’s why I’m going to main halogram. What about you all?

camo is my first choice then hologram is my second

Since Sprint is default, I’m going to run Jetpack and Sprint.

I would runner Forerunner Vision/ whatever it’s called now, but that’s what the radar is for. I won’t need it to often.

Hologram is just useless, no offense.

Jetpack is probably going to be main, depends on what the others are.

If the option is there, i will choose to not use an AA. Sprint is all i need really and it frees up the controller buttons to be similar to Reach. Sprint on the left stick isn’t that bad but something i rather not do.

But i am getting ahead of myself. If i had to choose, it would probably Holograms or Promethean Vision (out of curiosity). Maybe Jetpack (not a fan of it and Camo being on spawn though).

> Since Sprint is default, I’m going to run Jetpack and Sprint.
>
> I would runner Forerunner Vision/ whatever it’s called now, but that’s what the radar is for. I won’t need it to often.
>
> Hologram is just useless, no offense.
>
> Jetpack is probably going to be main, depends on what the others are.

Haha, no offense taken my friend. Actually, I’m glad people think hologram is useless because it makes them more susceptible to it I find since they don’t expect it as much. It being underestimated is one of its greatest strengths.

I’m hoping for the return of the bubble shield/health regenerating shield. I wish we could have used it more in Reach and hoping to use it more in H4.

Probably Camo or hologram. I’m not a fan of the jetpack in Reach and I don’t think that will change in Halo 4. I think it;s noob tastic and annoying to play against and with.

Hologram has potential I just never wanted to give up the reliable sprint to use it in Reach so I never played with it much. It atleast requires some thought into how it’s used which makes it cool.

I’ll go with the Jet-Pack, probably.

> If the option is there, i will choose to not use an AA. Sprint is all i need really and it frees up the controller buttons to be similar to Reach. Sprint on the left stick isn’t that bad but something i rather not do.
>
> But i am getting ahead of myself. If i had to choose, it would probably Holograms or Promethean Vision (out of curiosity). Maybe Jetpack (not a fan of it and Camo being on spawn though).

This. I certainly hope we can have sprint on LB and AA on click stick. And for me B is always melee, and reload is better on RB.

I would like to see what else there is though. Personally I kinda wish sprint was an AA, because it always made me feel better than idiots who pick jetpack and fly as high as they can in the center of the map to be picked off by DMRs.

I will most likely not even use my AA. Sprint is the only thing I use in Reach because I’m not a little -Yoink-.

Since I’ll have to choose, I guess it will be Jet Pack. As previously stated, hologram is useless. Frankie also said that Promethean Vision will be pointless for players with situational awareness.

In Team Slayer, I may end up either using the Active Camo or Jetpack, depending on the map. I may use Pro-Vision if Active Camo is being a bit over-used, and would need assistance in finding players. I’ll use Jetpacks if the map is a bit vertical.

In BTB, I’ll most likely stick to Active Camo. To me, so long as I stick to being far away, Camo is a pretty good tool to use. Just need to remember to get away from the scope and check my back every now and then to keep knives off my back.

I hope there’s more AAs to use in 4v4. With Sprint being default, I feel the other abilities may not be so useful when compared to Reach.

I balanced the poll. :slight_smile:

I’ll switch between Camo and Hologram mostly I think.

I’ll try Promethean Vision, but more than likely I won’t be using it after. Would be useful if playing with a bunch of randoms.

But I will most likely be using Camo or Hologram.

But I expect more to be announced. Maybe 7/8 in total or is that too much to hope for?