So we just gonna not talk about system link?

The title says it all, where is LAN on this game? This hurt our party so much because we were gonna system link and have our pings virtually gone by linking consoles together and wishing to play In a lag\delay free environment.

Better yet how the hell were they gonna do HCS without making everyone sign into live?

Halo 5 doesnt have any lag so im not sure what the problem is

Doesn’t have any lag? Oh my lord, look at the videos on my Xbox clips. System link isn’t just for lag free, its the best way in an organized house or event where players didn’t have to jump though hoops to get into a local match.

Kinda laughable with the fact that one of the biggest selling points for the game was the fact that they were going to be hugely supporting eSports…

…Yet they fail to include LAN.

#343Logic

Seriously, the Ad-hoc feature of the 360slim has been the best thing ever for my Halo nights. Have had 6+ 360s with 16 total people on the same ad-hoc wireless network without any Lag on any map. Why couldn’t they at least include that with the XBOne? And how hard is it to add an ethernet port for a wired connection if necessary? Then again, what’s the point without split-screen? Over half of my friends wouldn’t be able to play because they don’t have their own system.

> 2533274953442704;5:
> Seriously, the Ad-hoc feature of the 360slim has been the best thing ever for my Halo nights. Have had 6+ 360s with 16 total people on the same ad-hoc wireless network without any Lag on any map. Why couldn’t they at least include that with the XBOne? And how hard is it to add an ethernet port for a wired connection if necessary? Then again, what’s the point without split-screen? Over half of my friends wouldn’t be able to play because they don’t have their own system.

During competitive play set-ups. They get 16 televisions.

> 2533274795628186;6:
> > 2533274953442704;5:
> > Seriously, the Ad-hoc feature of the 360slim has been the best thing ever for my Halo nights. Have had 6+ 360s with 16 total people on the same ad-hoc wireless network without any Lag on any map. Why couldn’t they at least include that with the XBOne? And how hard is it to add an ethernet port for a wired connection if necessary? Then again, what’s the point without split-screen? Over half of my friends wouldn’t be able to play because they don’t have their own system.
>
>
> During competitive play set-ups. They get 16 televisions.

Yes, but I don’t play competitively…I play for fun…in my basement…on split screen.

Still doesn’t explain why they don’t add LAN for competitive and everyone else

> 2535459111033841;4:
> Kinda laughable with the fact that one of the biggest selling points for the game was the fact that they were going to be hugely supporting eSports…
>
> …Yet they fail to include LAN.
>
> #343Logic

“Logic.” They made a huge number of mistakes that were so simple not to make. It’s almost like they tried to mess things up.