So...Warframe?

Does anyone else play it? What do you think of it? If you have a mic, wanna team up some time?

my friends and I play it heck we even have a full dojo and a growing army :smiley:

> 2533274802109455;2:
> my friends and I play it heck we even have a full dojo and a growing army :smiley:

Cool game isnt it? :) I have seriously bad paranoia about people being able to kick me out things Ive worked on (like Dojos) so while by now I have a large, quite well done one not many members for a small starting clan :stuck_out_tongue:

I played and grinded the hell out of it. It is a grinder more time consuming than destiny. Escape while you still can. Slashing and using Bows is fun though. Never go tired of that.

> 2533274847364210;3:
> > 2533274802109455;2:
> > my friends and I play it heck we even have a full dojo and a growing army :smiley:
>
>
> Cool game isnt it? :) I have seriously bad paranoia about people being able to kick me out things Ive worked on (like Dojos) so while by now I have a large, quite well done one not many members for a small starting clan :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah there are alot of clans that do that hey u wanna have an alliance that u have All my troops to help u and your clan out hell we even got a running joke name

we are the Void Janitors cleaning the void one genocide at a Time XD

This really isn’t Halo related.