So Wait... Can Someone Clear Things Up?

Now that I’m completely lost. Exactly who will be the antagonists of Halo 4? Cause doesn’t the Covie end in Halo 3, kind of leaving room for a new threat?

I ask this cause everyone wants Covie weapons and velichals (spelt wrong, I know) but how could we when they won’t even be used by the new antagonists?

The only thing we know is that it’s an ancient enemy, that could be forerunners, precursors, the flood, or someone else unknown. It could even be ancient humans.

Just because the covies might not be in campaign does it mean they won’t be in multiplayer.

It just seems like a lot to put on one disk. Cause not only will they have to put the Human and Ancient foe’s weaponry on, we’ll have the Covies stuff on. Then who knows what other features will be thrown on. I always figured what they released was limited to the disk size.

Actually, the Covies could turn up as allies in the campaign (or at least the Elites), and then we will have their stuff there too.

Could you really imagine a Halo without the Ghost, the Needler and the Plasma Grenade? I can’t.

They are going to fit them in somehow, at least for MultiPlayer purposes.

> Actually, the Covies could turn up as allies in the campaign (or at least the Elites), and then we will have their stuff there too.
>
> Could you really imagine a Halo without the Ghost, the Needler and the Plasma Grenade? I can’t.
>
> They are going to fit them in somehow, at least for MultiPlayer purposes.

I can.
Halo doesn’t restrict to that.