So Unggoy Farmer

anyone want to start theorising what this looks like? I would initially assume it’s a freemium of 2558 but anyone want to add any more absurd ideas onto that?

343i Should make a real one.

Halo themed farmville. but a psudo hologram projection (like minecraft on holo lense)

Relevant.

I hope it’s a game where you are Yip-Yap, now a struggling Unggoy working to build a successful Fart Farm.

I don’t know what it is, all I know is that I want it.

Also, that was probably one of my favorite HtT episodes yet. Mishak’s bizarre way of describing things really makes him seem like an actual person, and breathes a lot of life into the Halo Universe. His freak-out concerning MC’s “death” and calling the Unggoy “aliens that breathe farts” were probably his high points.

what’s all this, then?

Oh man, if this game gets made, It should be an unggoy breeding game where you manage unggoy populations to try and grow to be gigantic. and it should link with H5 and earn unggoy farmer specific req packs that have weapons that do stupid effects in warzone.

> 2533274915926813;7:
> what’s all this, then?

Something a character in the latest Hunt the Truth episode brought up. Apparently he lost his position as #1 in the leaderboards while he was on “vacation”.

By the way the guy said it I thought it was kinda like Candy Crush but you’re matching grunts instead of candy.

> 2533274883161219;10:
> By the way the guy said it I thought it was kinda like Candy Crush but you’re matching grunts instead of candy.

Please dont revive old topics.
Have a nice day.

an unggoy with a straw hat, overalls, a piece of wheat in his mouth right next to a little tube thing that he sucks methane through, out in some iruken farm.