So um, why are you destroying the playlists?

First they remove the only standard firefight mode, now they removed premium?
I have never ever had a DLC map on reach in a playlist that does not require it.

Why not just have a dlc playlist that requires all dlc…

“Why not just have a dlc playlist that requires all dlc…”

Because it’s population was low at all times of the day, deeming it a playlist not many liked or wanted to play.

If people wanted to play the DLC, they would be playing that Playlist a lot more often, seems like not many are too fussed over it, DLC shows up a lot more commonly now in regular playlists these days.

> Because it’s population was low at all times of the day, deeming it a playlist not many liked or wanted to play.

According to your logic they should remove Arena, Objective, FF anniversary, Action sack, CO-OP campaign etc…

Their was zero reason to remove the ONLY playlist what had DLC required, doesn’t matter how low the population was during the day, you could still find a game on the maps you spent $20 on. Now we have nothing to play the maps on except MAYBE getting lucky and having every one else have them. It was pointless to remove them.

> > Because it’s population was low at all times of the day, deeming it a playlist not many liked or wanted to play.
>
> According to your logic they should remove Arena, Objective, FF anniversary, Action sack, CO-OP campaign etc…
>
> Their was zero reason to remove the ONLY playlist what had DLC required, doesn’t matter how low the population was during the day, you could still find a game on the maps you spent $20 on. Now we have nothing to play the maps on except MAYBE getting lucky and having every one else have them. It was pointless to remove them.

That’s your opinion and I am going off mine, if you don’t like what they have done, feel free to complain about it.

People wanted to play it? Must be news to the community, since the population was under 100 most times of the day. Also, this is just a guess, but no one played it because the vast majority of the DLC maps were bad (Anchor 9 and Highlands being the only exceptions).

Fellow members, if you want vote in this post and express your opinion. If we gather and vote maybe they will bring back the playlists!!!

343i aka the old bungie actually know what they are doing, unlike the current bungie. The reason they remove unpopular playlists is to help repopulate the more popular ones. This helps solidify the community, and create more diversity, popularity, and competitiveness in the already popular playlists.

Also, maintaining and regulating a whole playlist for a very select group of people is a lot of unnecessary work and hassle for 343.

If there’s any suggestions I would give 343 is to at least lower the dlc or make it free.

> People wanted to play it? Must be news to the community, since the population was under 100 most times of the day. Also, this is just a guess, but no one played it because the vast majority of the DLC maps were bad (Anchor 9 and Highlands being the only exceptions).

so they should get rid of co-op campaigh, arena, action sack? right…

At the very least, they could have added Noble and Defiant to Anniversary playlists, especially the BTB one. Tempest, Highlands, Breakpoint all support 16 players. Condemned and Anchor 9 should go in FFA, Squad and Classic.

that really wouldnt make sense, the anniversary playlists are for anniversary maps and in halo 1 or 2 i dont think there was any anchor 9 map highlands etc so sorry but thats not an option they should just bring back premium battle it just makes more sense.