So, uh, Waypoint medal counts?

So, I know it’s not a huge issue or if any of y’all have even noticed it or if it’s even been addressed before but I’m going to ask anyway, what’s the deal with Waypoint’s medal counts for H5 being off? The reason I know they’re off is because I only have 2(technically 3 but…) personal Commendations left to finish & they’re both Breakout related. So when I go to my medals in my service record & see that it says I only have stuff like 13 Railgun kill medals, 3 Beam Rifle kill medals, etc. Since you get a medal for each kill you get with weapons like that & since you need quite a few more than that to finish the weapon commendations I’m curious to know how and/or why the medal counts are off?

I can give you a long winded answer, but I’ll keep it short and sweet: Dude this is 343i, what makes you think they really give a owl about your stats? Not to be rude, but it just seems to be the ultimate relationship between us, the Halo Community, and them, 343i.

The qustions is, how much Warzone do you play?
The meadls for kills with the Spartan laser, the Sniper rifle, Railgun, Beam rifle, Haydra launcher, the shotgun, needler, Rocket launcher, energy sword, Binary rifle, Plasma caster, incineration cannon, the SAW, the scattershot and grenades are only eranable in Warzone. Every other gamemode will do progress for the commendations but will not give you the medals.

> 2535461287427665;2:
> I can give you a long winded answer, but I’ll keep it short and sweet: Dude this is 343i, what makes you think they really give a owl about your stats? Not to be rude, but it just seems to be the ultimate relationship between us, the Halo Community, and them, 343i.

I’m not saying they care about my stats in particular, I would just a like an accurate count because I like keeping track of it for poops & giggles. It’s just interesting to me to occasionally look up my own stats just to see all the numbers for various things, not necessarily just weapon kill medals, however… And I really don’t see it being too difficult because, IIRC, Bungie kept up with all the stats for their games.

> 2533274992977021;3:
> The qustions is, how much Warzone do you play?
> The meadls for kills with the Spartan laser, the Sniper rifle, Railgun, Beam rifle, Haydra launcher, the shotgun, needler, Rocket launcher, energy sword, Binary rifle, Plasma caster, incineration cannon, the SAW, the scattershot and grenades are only eranable in Warzone. Every other gamemode will do progress for the commendations but will not give you the medals.

Oh, does it only tally medals for kills in Warzone with those weapons? That explains it then. So, uh, never mind then, lol.