So, uh anyone else playing MP at launch?

I know a lot of you who use forge or Co-op will be delaying purchase, but please tell me you will at least be in MP as that is free to play.

Also to the children saying live services are killing the industry, I would rather have a good live service then an equal quality good game, here is why. A live service has free DLC and will continue past the base story. Meaning halo infinite isn’t just one game it will be more like 3 by the end.

I’ve been waiting for a while, obviously I won’t hesitate to play day 1.

I’ll probably hit the campaign before touching MP, but you’ll see me there.

I assure you I will be playing campaign and multiplayer day one, and looking forward to coop and forge down the line. Both things are possible at the same time, which I think a lot of people are forgetting.

Oh I’ll be playing multiplayer launch day no doubt, personally won’t touch campaign until co-op is out. I guess me and my buddies will treat that as launch 2.0 lol.

> 2533274807971283;5:
> Oh I’ll be playing multiplayer launch day no doubt, personally won’t touch campaign until co-op is out. I guess me and my buddies will treat that as launch 2.0 lol.

I’m planning on doing the same thing.

Launch Day, I’m there guaranteed. Just need a date locked down and I’m clearing my schedule for a few days.

> 2533274918614694;1:
> I know a lot of you who use forge or Co-op will be delaying purchase, but please tell me you will at least be in MP as that is free to play.
>
> Also to the children saying live services are killing the industry, I would rather have a good live service then an equal quality good game, here is why. A live service has free DLC and will continue past the base story. Meaning halo infinite isn’t just one game it will be more like 3 by the end.

I’m waiting for a collector’s edition pre-order still XD

I’m playing campaign day 1 and 2, possibly 3 if I get that lost in the open world. Not sure if I’ll touch multiplayer until I beat it.

as much as people are pissed about lack of forge / coop you can bet ur butt come launch day there be on it anyway.

I’ll be playing campaign more than multiplayer but I will definitely squeak in some BTB here and there. The campaign very well may be open world/side missions like ODST so there will be lots to explore/play time just in the single player campaign. Multiplayer will always be there I just want to enjoy the campaign first.

Can the Halo community stop labeling people with an opinion? Calling people children or labeling some in a demeaning way who has an opinion is just wrong.

I’ll be playing the MP day one and personally excited for the live service model. I think it will allow us to get new Halo experiences faster however they need to prove to us the quality will be the same if not better.

I know for an absolute certainty I will be playing day one, yes I am gutted co-op and forge won’t be available day one but pushing the release back until next year would only do more damage to the title.

These Devs have worked hard through some of the strangest circumstances we’ve ever lived through, you really believe they wanted this? They want us to play the best game they can provide, it’s already been delayed once. We want it this year, they want to give it to us this year. A 3-6 month wait for co-op/forge is a price worth paying for.

MP is my thing! Will be there day 1!

Calling people children for calling out an obviously predatory and anti consumer practice is in itself “childish” live service games and their success because of opinions like yours is why games release so half baked and unfinished, because the company producing the has no fear in leaving crucial parts of the game out because youll still play it anyway. Free “updates” are not even close to worth the wealth of issues being a live service brings along, the only company to ever do it right was bungie with destiny, and when they released destiny 2 it was the same -Yoinking!- mess because they knew theyd get away with it

I will be playing Campaign on day 1. Multiplayer on day 2 or 3…

And the microtransactions will be flowing (if there is something I like).

Will be bitterly disappointed in no Forge. I was so looking forward to the scripting. So I guess I’ll be hanging out for the inevitable flighting in Season 2 (for the Season 3 release).

It’s free so of course I’m gonna play it and I’m still getting the campaign.

> 2533274792737987;12:
> Can the Halo community stop labeling people with an opinion? Calling people children or labeling some in a demeaning way who has an opinion is just wrong.
>
> I’ll be playing the MP day one and personally excited for the live service model. I think it will allow us to get new Halo experiences faster however they need to prove to us the quality will be the same if not better.

The only reason I called them children is they are acting like children, crying because their toys are being taken away to be cleaned so to speak.

> 2533274918614694;18:
> > 2533274792737987;12:
> > Can the Halo community stop labeling people with an opinion? Calling people children or labeling some in a demeaning way who has an opinion is just wrong.
> >
> > I’ll be playing the MP day one and personally excited for the live service model. I think it will allow us to get new Halo experiences faster however they need to prove to us the quality will be the same if not better.
>
> The only reason I called them children is they are acting like children, crying because their toys are being taken away to be cleaned so to speak.

Don’t associate opinions with that behavior though. It’s an important distinguishing factor. We all know we do have children on here obviously however many both adults and children can have the same opinion. The difference is the way they express their opinion. It’s important for us to remember when we allowed our emotions to overstep our rationale and our expression of it.

> 2533274918614694;1:
> Also to the children saying live services are killing the industry

live services shouldn’t be an excuse to release unfinished games. big cringe