So... TU?

Any word on when this game will receive a title update? Theres so many stupid glitches and lose ends they need to fix.

They are shooting for some time this month.

Well they could have probably had it out at the end of December 2012 but due to the excessive amounts of holidays most of the studio takes I suppose the end of January or February 2013

All we know is that it’s coming early 2013.

I’m moving this to the Matchmaking forums. The matchmaking forums will be housing discussions for Halo 4 matchmaking. This includes matters related to title updates.

For more information why this thread is being moved, please read this for a further explanation. and as always, please feel free to ask questions if you have any.
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst174757_Matchmaking--Why-was-my-thread-moved.aspx

I’m thinking 15th-20th of this month. But we don’t know if it’s balancing or fixing the broken stuff.

> I’m thinking 15th-20th of this month. But we don’t know if it’s balancing or fixing the broken stuff.

Early 2013 could mean this month or next month for all we know. I know I can wait though I can’t say the same for others though some peeps are very impatient.