So those preorder exclusive armor pieces...

Will they ever be released to the rest of the players? I would like to have a locus helmet eventually. I mean, I get they’re exclusive, but come on… It shouldn’t be forever.

They said before release that they would eventually release them to the market place. They also said before launch that Halo was “going back to its’ roots”, that didn’t happen either.

Also they are called “exclusives” for a reason.

As far as I know, Pre-order items were supposed to be released eventually. Stuff that came with the Limited and Console editions won’t be though.

I hope they release them soon because this game is dying anyway…

> They said before release that they would eventually release them to the market place. <mark>They also said before launch that Halo was “going back to its’ roots”</mark>, that didn’t happen either.
>
> Also they are called “exclusives” for a reason.

You’re misinformed. One single Microsoft big wig (read: nobody on 343 Industries’ development team) said that in a post-E3 interview about the general feel of Halo 4’s campaign - being alone and marooned on an ancient alien world. It was never internally stated as a development goal. Don’t believe the hype if you don’t actually do the research.

I don’t know if we’ll ever get this exclusive armor, but my bet is that we will. We managed to get Recon armor in Halo 3 before it went out, and Bungie handed out their coveted Eternal flames in Halo: Reach before they went out. Both are now unattainable, but they were acquired by players at certain points.

Just save your money for another game, something thats worth your time