So this was funny at first but now...

Alright now I like to think of myself as a decent player getting the top score/kills/ect every now and then (hell, maybe I can no-life multiplayer sometimes but anyway) So on my weekend I had a day all to myself and no one to bug me so I play some good’ol halo 5.
Now I do have some good days, and I mean some really good days, I also always go in on the “balanced” (what a joke) search preference. And I get top kills/score that beats all of my team AND the enemy team, best of both teams basically… And I’m on the losing team… 5 times today now… I’ve started keeping track of this after the third occurrence. Just thought id let you know cause yeah I got a chuckle out of it the first time and the second one but now I feel jipped to put it lightly. So yeah you guys might just wanna check that out cause it happened a couple times last week but its beginning to get really consistent really fast.

[deleted]

eh I was legitimately thinking “its not just my team, I’ve got to be part of it to somehow too maybe…” Just to avoid being “that guy that always blames his teams” but there’s only so many games you can legitimately play well and still lose with it also legitimately being your fault, it is consistently happening so often now that its already happened twice out of about 5 games I’ve played today. Seriously am I just in a bad matchmaking cycle where all of the sudden where I get teams that are obviously outmatched by the enemy team and take no advantage over any situation but they just sit inside the armory/fortress/ECT like moles with the biggest effort is shown by that one player who pulls a banshee only to immediately get focused by the already established vehicles camped outside and dozens of players who pelt you to death with every power weapon in sight? Or am I legitimately going nuts with getting amazing scores unbeatable by anyone on the enemy team on more than just a few occasions but I just so happen to keep getting stuck on the losing team that can hardly put a dent in the enemy? Something needs some seriously rebalancing.

> 2533274889475627;1:
> Alright now I like to think of myself as a decent player getting the top score/kills/ect every now and then (hell, maybe I can no-life multiplayer sometimes but anyway) So on my weekend I had a day all to myself and no one to bug me so I play some good’ol halo 5.
> Now I do have some good days, and I mean some really good days, I also always go in on the “balanced” (what a joke) search preference. And I get top kills/score that beats all of my team AND the enemy team, best of both teams basically… And I’m on the losing team… 5 times today now… I’ve started keeping track of this after the third occurrence. Just thought id let you know cause yeah I got a chuckle out of it the first time and the second one but now I feel jipped to put it lightly. So yeah you guys might just wanna check that out cause it happened a couple times last week but its beginning to get really consistent really fast.

Not trying to insult you, but I looked at a couple pages of your game history and you go negative in more games than you go positive. So sometimes you are the one other people rant about.