so this is my opinion

this is just my take on this, all this i want to know is why do we expect 343 to listen to us when we can’t even listen to each other?

i mean think about it, we are in 3 parts the “haters” the “defenders” and the sensible people who give creative criticism, and we all taunt, and name call, and hate on each other…so…why do we expect 343 to listen to a fractured community?

Well looks like they are listening.Not sure about anyone else but that right there made may day and was a nice early bday present from 343 :).

> Well looks like they are listening.Not sure about anyone else but that right there made may day and was a nice early bday present from 343 :).

very well…

> > Well looks like they are listening.Not sure about anyone else but that right there made may day and was a nice early bday present from 343 :).
>
> very well…

I do agree though both sides bash each other way too much. Not much can be done about it till one side gives up just the way of things.

> I do agree though both sides bash each other way too much. Not much can be done about it till one side gives up just the way of things.

nice to know someone has the same opinion on this as me…

This community has been fractured since the beginning of Halo 4. It will probably never change.