So this happened...

I was messing around in Action Sack, and I was thrown into the Rally Hog race mode. Things were going smoothly - aside from getting blown up by a landmine - nobody posed a challenge to me. And to digress a little bit, I am quite good at racing games when I’m not playing Halo.

But as I was approaching the finish line…Well actually, I’ll let you watch the footage. Pay attention towards the end: Clip

I mean, seriously - building a massive Warthog barricade just to stop me?! As a last-ditch effort, I tried to force myself through the thick obstacle by wiggling through various gaps within the pile of Warthogs. Unfortunately, someone was quietly sitting at the finish line until the last moment…and took the checkered flag just as I got over the barricade. :’(For a bunch of bricks, they drive like jerks. -__-

I didn’t manage to watch the footage, it didn’t let me cos of some error, but that sounds like fun (for them, if not you). Is this an arena game mode?

> 2535449097391865;2:
> I didn’t manage to watch the footage, it didn’t let me cos of some error, but that sounds like fun (for them, if not you). Is this an arena game mode?

This was in Action Sack, selected from the Social playlist. I was playing the Alpine Rally Hog mode. And yes, I did lose the race.

What in the heck… How… I’ve played action sack once. How big is the fire team limit?

Wowzers.

> 2533274870389366;4:
> What in the heck… How… I’ve played action sack once. How big is the fire team limit?
>
> Wowzers.

I was stunned too. I even had to put my Warthog in reverse to process the situation.

I don’t think it was to stop you…

I think they just found something stupid and decided to screw around with it. lol

> 2533274847563380;6:
> I don’t think it was to stop you… I think they just found something stupid and decided to screw around.

Even if that were the case, someone else was quietly waiting at the finish line while I was getting out of that mess.

-Yoink!-, it’s not letting me watch it. Errors keep on coming up. Is their any way you could upload this to youtube? From what I’m seeing it would get a fair amount of views.

> 2535449097391865;8:
> -Yoink!-, it’s not letting me watch it. Errors keep on coming up. Is their any way you could upload this to youtube? From what I’m seeing it would get a fair amount of views.

Try heading to www.xboxdvr.com and search up my gamertag: HaXoR73.

From there, you can tap into my captures.

I have heard of this… it’s the first time I have seen it. It’s basically because the hogs don’t despawn or disappear they stay on the map so you can essentially build a wall. You may end up with a ban for excessive suicides though.

> 2533274816788253;10:
> I have heard of this… it’s the first time I have seen it. It’s basically because the hogs don’t despawn or disappear they stay on the map so you can essentially build a wall. You may end up with a ban for excessive suicides though.

…and to add to my dismay, nobody in that race got banned for excessive suicides.

> 2535429593088083;11:
> > 2533274816788253;10:
> > I have heard of this… it’s the first time I have seen it. It’s basically because the hogs don’t despawn or disappear they stay on the map so you can essentially build a wall. You may end up with a ban for excessive suicides though.
>
> …and to my dismay, nobody in that race got banned for excessive suicides.

Ban hammer isn’t instant unfortunately. It can take a game or two sometimes. I don’t think you boot from a game for excessive suicides.

> 2535429593088083;9:
> > 2535449097391865;8:
> > -Yoink!-, it’s not letting me watch it. Errors keep on coming up. Is their any way you could upload this to youtube? From what I’m seeing it would get a fair amount of views.
>
> Try heading to www.xboxdvr.com and search up my gamertag: HaXoR73.
>
> From there, you can tap into my captures.

I just went into your content browser. Man that is crazy.

> 2754433700681668;13:
> > 2535429593088083;9:
> > > 2535449097391865;8:
> > > -Yoink!-, it’s not letting me watch it. Errors keep on coming up. Is their any way you could upload this to youtube? From what I’m seeing it would get a fair amount of views.
> >
> > Try heading to www.xboxdvr.com and search up my gamertag: HaXoR73.
> >
> > From there, you can tap into my captures.
>
> I just went into your content browser. Man that is crazy.

My actions in that clip - especially near the end - speak for themselves. I was stunned beyond anything when I saw that barricade.

The actual hell was that? I’m just… what?

> 2535415111658532;15:
> The actual hell was that? I’m just… what?

M.O.A.B. - Mother Of All Barricades.

> 2535429593088083;16:
> > 2535415111658532;15:
> > The actual hell was that? I’m just… what?
>
> M.O.A.B. - Mother Of All Barricades.

I thought a M.O.A.B. was the blue blimp in bloons tower defence 5?

> 2535415111658532;17:
> > 2535429593088083;16:
> > > 2535415111658532;15:
> > > The actual hell was that? I’m just… what?
> >
> > M.O.A.B. - Mother Of All Barricades.
>
> I thought a M.O.A.B. was the blue blimp in bloons tower defence 5?

Huh. Glad I’m not the only one who (previously) played Bloons. :slight_smile:

The “Mother Of All Barricades” was an afterthought. However, M.O.A.B. is the name of an actual airborne bomb.

Same thing happened to me, though it didn’t actually work. They ended up leaving a gap between the map wall and their Great Wall of Warthog.

> 2533274870389366;4:
> What in the heck… How… I’ve played action sack once. How big is the fire team limit?
>
> Wowzers.

It wasn’t a large fireteam or anything.
A few players kept getting out of their hogs, causing them to die but preserving their hog. They would then respawn in a new hog, rinse and repeat, to build that wall o’ hogs.
What I don’t get is why the banhammer didn’t kick them for suiciding too much.