So there's another bad article...

So Josh Holmes just tweeted out this article. I’m not sure why he would, as it is one of the most poorly written Halo articles I think I’ve seen.

“I’m sure that the esports crowd is going to love Arena mode. But it’s very hard to keep from getting embarrassed in every round of combat. Death comes from many different directions.”

This quote is particularly annoying. It sounds like he’s never played a game. Period. Also for about half the article he seems to generalize breakout as the entire Arena experience (i.e. he says you only get one life) Anyways. Discuss if you would like.

Wow. That was bad “journalism”.

These overly sensitive so called journalist and game reviewers…

These overly sensitive article threads…

Honestly It’s been pretty clear that a strong revision in games journalism is needed.

We need people who can actually play the games that we’re bringing our viewership to. And while Halo does have a couple amazing and dedicated youtube fansites they are ultimately dedicated Halo youtube fan channels. Not Gaming news sites that can make or break a games success.

couple that with the painful lack of knowledge and insight to how the game actually works, and all you get is an annoyed fan base and an ill informed group of non-fans looking for a reason to not buy a game.

That being said… I will now read the article and stop ranting about how low quality games journalism has become, and see what this article is about myself.

> 2535460843083983;4:
> These overly sensitive article threads…

… I give you that one … -_-

Just another opinion. Good thing opinions are like taking a crap. Feels great getting it out but in the end they all go to the same place.

There’s no point to these threads other than to bash stuff. It’s unconstructive and makes you look just as bad if not worse than the guy writing the article. If you can’t handle an opinion, why the hell are you on the internet in the first place?

Don’t pay any attention to gaming “journalism”.

> 2535460843083983;4:
> These overly sensitive article threads…

Yep aand…

> 2533274933749851;8:
> There’s no point to these threads other than to bash stuff. It’s unconstructive and makes you look just as bad if not worse than the guy writing the article. If you can’t handle an opinion, why the hell are you on the internet in the first place?

yep.