So the update did nothing?

Please tell me you’re all trolling or something? It honestly remains the same or worsened for the majority of you?..

Oh… it did something all right, broke my box is what it did

Refer to any of my posts in the group, they seem far fetched… but i wouldn’t lie, I really was hoping this would be the patch to fix everything

It broke the roster while searching for games.

Search times are the same. My first game of H2A after the update ended for no reason in the middle of the game. This game is such a floppy mess.

> 2535418089534644;2:
> Oh… it did something all right, broke my box is what it did

I don’t get how a game update could do that, have you called Xbox support to see if it’s on their end?

> 2535418089534644;2:
> Oh… it did something all right, broke my box is what it did

No it didn’t, stop spreading fud

> 2535439780801708;5:
> > 2535418089534644;2:
> > Oh… it did something all right, broke my box is what it did
>
>
> I don’t get how a game update could do that, have you called Xbox support to see if it’s on their end?

I don’t get it either but i was playing with 4 friends minutes prior to the update and we all took a break to download it. and when i was done i had to call them because i couldn’t see them online/ start a party with them… they are having the same issues

i’ve also been posting in the forums and a lot of people are also having the same issues immediately after updating

browse the different posts if you don’t believe me, but i’m just trying to warn people lol

> 2533274813317074;6:
> > 2535418089534644;2:
> > Oh… it did something all right, broke my box is what it did
>
>
> No it didn’t, stop spreading fud

that says the only affected platform was the 360 sooooo?

Xboxlive is having issues again, so we wont truly be able to test the new update, until live is working again.

> 2535418089534644;8:
> that says the only affected platform was the 360 sooooo?

Xbox.com friends list and activity is down right now, that has nothing to do with the MCC update roll out. The patch did not break your xbox

Yeah patch did nothing. Nobody should be surprised by this…

I’ve tried searching games with one of my friends and while were in lobby searching it kicks him out and leaves me searching by myself. I don’t think this game is fixable anymore. I give up. They need to recover all the copies of this game and start over from scratch.

my search times have been better and i think the aiming in H3 is a lot better… only had a few sample matches… thats all I’ve got so far

> 2535418089534644;3:
> Refer to any of my posts in the group, they seem far fetched… but i wouldn’t lie, I really was hoping this would be the patch to fix everything

No it didn’t xbox live is just having issues right now my firends list wasn’t appearing before I downloaded update