So the spirit of fire is on halo 4?

In here show the ship: http://translate.google.it/translate?hl=it&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.halouniverse.it%2F2012%2F01%2Fdue-concept-in-alta-definizione-per-halo-4%2F
I dont know 4 shure but it is probably that is the spirit of fire in which they are several group of spartans 2 and a large military force to sustain a fight in this new world.

No that is most likely the UNSC Infinity, as you can see from the images the antenna coming from the sides of the ship which also appear in the concept art of the Infinty we have seen already.

It may not be the SoF in the photo, but the ship is just as likely to be in the game as anything else.

Maybe so but eventually we need to find out what happended to the Spirit of Fire. Maybe it will appear in Halo 5 or 6.

It would be awesome to see the SOF to make an appearance, though, it’s a bit doubtful.

it had no reaseon to be the infinity, or i am wrong?

Spirit of Fire is best set with it’s own story, lest things become to complicated and some lame facts are made up as to how it got on that planet thingy.

I would love for MC to encounter the SoF in the Reclaimer Trilogy. They are both drifting around in Forerunner space, after all, and both of them have found something. Maybe they found the same thing.

Even though I doubt the Spirit of Fire will be in the game, I have thought about it being in the game and it would fit quite well for it to be in the game. I have wondered where Chief will get his supplies and allies from, so if the Spirit of Fire had crash landed there like the Chief did then he could have allies. The thing is, if they’d been there long enough, they wouldn’t know the war is over. The same could be said for anyone else who crashed on/in the planet (Covenant maybe?).

It’s a possibility since we havnt gotten to the conclusion of what realy happend to the Spirity of fire.

you know how at the end of halo wars the Spirit of Fire is just drifting out in space what if the planet shield world thing what ever you want to call it has abducted it and is studying it and what if it has done this to multiple species of aliens there could be so many interesting things we could find in it. finding the SoF in this construct could also bring us weapons like the grizzly tank, Vulture, hawks ect… plus it would support the picture were there is marries in it http://www.gamedynamo.com/images/galleries/photo/1793/halo-4-xbox-360-concept-art-screenshots-2.jpg

> Spirit of Fire is best set with it’s own story, lest things become to complicated and some lame facts are made up as to how it got on that planet thingy.

I personally think the SoF is best set in halo 4 than the infinity

Either the Spirit of Fire or Infinity.

> Either the Spirit of Fire or Infinity.

but kind of military force is in the infinity? doeas it have spartans?

The Spirit of Fire is gone. that is the Infinity. the article was wrong with its facts. plus it was in italian about concept art released during halo fest; which i had in HD FROM halo fest.

What is the Infinity?

> The Spirit of Fire is gone. that is the Infinity. the article was wrong with its facts. plus it was in italian about concept art released during halo fest; which i had in HD FROM halo fest.

they tell that it was from the halo fest, but the thing is that the spirit of fire is a best bet than the infinty

> What is the Infinity?

A prototype ship, modified with the latest Forerunner tech. Here.

Regarding the SoF, it’s already been confirmed to not be in Halo 4.

> > What is the Infinity?
>
> A prototype ship, modified with the latest Forerunner tech. Here.
>
> Regarding the SoF, it’s already been confirmed to not be in Halo 4.

Where?

> > > What is the Infinity?
> >
> > A prototype ship, modified with the latest Forerunner tech. Here.
> >
> > Regarding the SoF, it’s already been confirmed to not be in Halo 4.
>
> Where?

[EDIT]At Halo Fest, during the Halo 4 panel. I believe it was then, anyway (it was during a panel (maybe comic con). Someone asked about it, and Frankie stated they have no plans to continue that story as of yet.