So the reason why blue spartans are fighting red ones...

So I’m asuming that the reason why blue spartans are fighting red spartans is because is is a combat training exercise or something like this@ 6:20. Where the bodies holographicly dissapear.

Well maybe I mean that would make sense.

Training is the most obvious possibility. Though I wouldn’t dwell on it. I doubt that Spartan-IVs are fighting in the power station for a artificial star.

My two theories are:

A. Training exercise, using maps based on areas that the UNSC have actually been to and documented etc…

Or B. The Insurrectionists have aquired data on the Spartan-IV project, and have managed to create their own S-IV’s and are pretty much taking the fight to the UNSC wherever they are. UNSC are already confirmed to be in the singleplayer campaign, perhaps the Insurrectionists followed them to the Shield World and so that’s why you’re fighting them in Wraparound and such.

> My two theories are:
>
> A. Training exercise, using maps based on areas that the UNSC have actually been to and documented etc…
>
> Or B. The Insurrectionists have aquired data on the Spartan-IV project, and have managed to create their own S-IV’s and are pretty much taking the fight to the UNSC wherever they are. UNSC are already confirmed to be in the singleplayer campaign, perhaps the Insurrectionists followed them to the Shield World and so that’s why you’re fighting them in Wraparound and such.

I like B :slight_smile:

Brain slugs and hypnotoads.

> So I’m asuming that the reason why blue spartans are fighting red spartans is because is is a combat training exercise or something like this@ 6:20. Where the bodies holographicly dissapear.

Probably.

But do you all agree on the fact that the spartan bodies holographicly disapear? Rather than just out of the blue disapearing?

I’m guessing its like a Virtual Training system where they put Blues against Reds…

Also, probably saves memory/whatever for developers if the bodies simply disappear (holographically or whatevs) so that they don’t have to lay on the ground for a bit.

> But do you all agree on the fact that the spartan bodies holographicly disapear? Rather than just out of the blue disapearing?

No, because that would’ve caught my attention, so I look at the floor rather than looking on the enemy. I mean it would’ve been disturbing

Frankie did say that they had come up with a “very compelling” reason for the infighting, and I’m not sure that a simple training exercise qualifies as such.

So called “red flag” operations are very common in the military. I would assume that the UNSC participates in such events as well to prepare SPARTAN-IV soldiers for combat. Combat scenario is most likely case, as it makes logical sense and there is some evidence (such as the holographically disappearing bodies) to support it.

I think that the UNSC has split into factions on the planet, and the Spartan IV’s are evenly divided.

> So I’m asuming that the reason why blue spartans are fighting red spartans is because is is a combat training exercise or something like this@ 6:20. Where the bodies holographicly dissapear.

to get off topic briefly, that video is sweet.

> Brain slugs and hypnotoads.

Most logical considering the Halo Universe…

We will have to wait and see but I’m skeptical nonetheless.

Maybe the reds hate the blue and the blues hate the reds…

> > So I’m asuming that the reason why blue spartans are fighting red spartans is because is is a combat training exercise or something like this@ 6:20. Where the bodies holographicly dissapear.
>
> to get off topic briefly, that video is sweet.

It was crazy sweet!!!

> My two theories are:
>
> A. Training exercise, using maps based on areas that the UNSC have actually been to and documented etc…
>
> Or B. The Insurrectionists have aquired data on the Spartan-IV project, and have managed to create their own S-IV’s and are pretty much taking the fight to the UNSC wherever they are. UNSC are already confirmed to be in the singleplayer campaign, perhaps the Insurrectionists followed them to the Shield World and so that’s why you’re fighting them in Wraparound and such.

Sorry to break it to you, but B is impossible. If you read Halsey’s journal, she says that the Covenant single handedly ended the insurrectionist war by glassing what I think was Harvest (not sure)

> > My two theories are:
> >
> > A. Training exercise, using maps based on areas that the UNSC have actually been to and documented etc…
> >
> > Or B. The Insurrectionists have aquired data on the Spartan-IV project, and have managed to create their own S-IV’s and are pretty much taking the fight to the UNSC wherever they are. UNSC are already confirmed to be in the singleplayer campaign, perhaps the Insurrectionists followed them to the Shield World and so that’s why you’re fighting them in Wraparound and such.
>
> Sorry to break it to you, but B is impossible. If you read Halsey’s journal, she says that the Covenant single handedly ended the insurrectionist war by glassing what I think was Harvest (not sure)

Let me get this straight, B is immpossible… but your not sure?

Have you read Glasslands?
I have, I wouldn’t rule B out as a possibility.