So the pros get the early access halo5? Unfair?

I usually dont care about these things, but I was really hoping to see some new faces in the halo competitve scene. These pros are already getting an advantage by playing it before release and how are people suposed to compete? This seems a little unfair to the people getting it on thr 27th and to those who want to enter the competitve scene. I mean these pros are already playing scrims against each other and have learned most of the maps…

this is funny. 5 days of playing is not a huge advantage. If 5 days matters that much watch some streams and learn the maps

I don’t see it as unfair, just really annoying. People like Greenskull talk as if everyone in the world is playing with him and it’s just comes off as rude for those of us who have to wait for the midnight launch.

You’re unfair.

It’s all about getting games into the hands of the correct influencers these days. Existing Halo pros already have a following and community that 343i/Microsoft can market to for the low price of essentially nothing.

They’re already pros, so they have the advantage whether they have Early Access or not. When you get in on the 27th, you’ll have even footing with the people who are trying to get in to the scene from ground 0. Worry about dominating those people. I wouldn’t let it who is already playing bother you too much.

Also, I believe all Early Access progress will be wiped upon release.

They’re pros, and it’s called marketing. If 5 days was all it took for you to get on their skill level, you’d be playing Halo 5 right now with them instead of waiting for it with the rest of us.

> 2533274810042925;2:
> this is funny. 5 days of playing is not a huge advantage. If 5 days matters that much watch some streams and learn the maps

They still will have a advantage over the overall mechanics of the game

I no longer assume that video game reviewers and individuals with early access are Pros, especially since so many advertisers pay their bills.

> 2533274825617309;3:
> I don’t see it as unfair, just really annoying. People like Greenskull talk as if everyone in the world is playing with him and it’s just comes off as rude for those of us who have to wait for the midnight launch.

Yeah, I usually like Greenskull, but it is like he is making fun of us, uploading campaign, easter eggs, skulls, customs, etc . And talking as if we could play as well when all we can do is wait.

Pros have been playing Halo 5 since before the beta. It won’t be unfair because the vast majority of the player base won’t be playing until Tuesday.

I’m fine with people who made a name for themselves by playing Halo getting the game a bit early. The only thing that really bothers me is when certain youtubers get the game early even though they have no idea what Halo is.

I’ve watched a few videos from youtubers who clearly have either never played Halo before, stopped playing it a long time ago, or never really cared much about it. One guy asked “whoa, what is that?!” when a Knight appeared on screen. Same thing for the Hunters. He also asked “did Halo ever have destructable environments before?” in reference to the bash-able walls and vents.

I don’t understand why people like that get to play a game they obviously don’t care much for before the loyal fans do.

I can’t believe this is an actually complaint lol.

you should be able to get the maps down after playing each one 3 times. Is not like halo is a trick jump shooter.

> 2533274810150284;11:
> I’m fine with people who made a name for themselves by playing Halo getting the game a bit early. The only thing that really bothers me is when certain youtubers get the game early even though they have no idea what Halo is.
>
> I’ve watched a few videos from youtubers who clearly have either never played Halo before, stopped playing it a long time ago, or never really cared much about it. One guy asked “whoa, what is that?!” when a Knight appeared on screen. Same thing for the Hunters. He also asked “did Halo ever have destructable environments before?” in reference to the bash-able walls and vents.
>
> I don’t understand why people like that get to play a game they obviously don’t care much for before the loyal fans do.

(Essentially) free publicity.

The majority of the ones with preview copies have been working with 343 through the process of the games development. They have had tons of playtime even before this month started.

> 2533274835746711;12:
> I can’t believe this is an actually complaint lol.
>
> you should be able to get the maps down after playing each one 3 times. Is not like halo is a trick jump shooter.

I mearly said that as an example, but point is they are getting practice before everyone else. Sure the maps are easy to learn, but they are getting an advantage over game mechanics. Practice is practice and playing early is a advantage

At least we get to watch the streamers have fun. As long as MP stats get wiped by the 27th…

> 2533274814670983;15:
> > 2533274835746711;12:
> > I can’t believe this is an actually complaint lol.
> >
> > you should be able to get the maps down after playing each one 3 times. Is not like halo is a trick jump shooter.
>
>
> I mearly said that as an example, but point is they are getting practice before everyone else. Sure the maps are easy to learn, but they are getting an advantage over game mechanics. Practice is practice and playing early is a advantage

You know there was an open beta, right? That was your chance to play even earlier and get the feeling down. But the game operates just like H4.

No, the pros would still beat you even without that pre-release playing.

You’d expect the 343 Pro team to be the best, seeing how they’ve been playing it for yrs. No biggie, there’s plenty of room and time to make it to the top. Youtubers got early copies too, everyone progresses at their own rate, don’t sweat it.

No, it’s not unfair. People like RUL have had access to early builds and whatnot for months. The only reason everyone is mad now is because you’re actually seeing videos of them playing, so you’re probably just experiencing some envy. Having one early week to play with a severely low population is not a large advantage. Guarantee that on day one, most of these streamers will be surpassed both in skill and rank.