So the new achievements

I noticed that “Size Is Everything” and “Bigfoot” require you getting 20 kills in a specific way. Is that 20 kills in a single match? If so how is that possible? A lot of people don’t even get 20 kills all together in a match let alone 20 kills in a special way when everyone is shooting at you. Not to mention you’re not the only one getting kills chances are the game will end before you get anywhere close to 20 kills with the warthog gun/mantis stomp.

Will these at least be achievable in customs like some of Reach’s achievements?

I don’t care about customs, but I hope they can be on any map. If they are map specific, the achievement descriptions need to start stating so. I don’t know what it is about 343 and their DLC achievements having vague descriptions.

It’s probably special kills over time. In one match would be pretty ridiculous, even for the Mantis kills. The man-cannon ones are gonna suck.

> I don’t care about customs, but I hope they can be on any map. If they are map specific, the achievement descriptions need to start stating so. I don’t know what it is about 343 and their DLC achievements having vague descriptions.

Or misleading ones. I couldn’t unlock the last Spartan OPs achievement last night (Dedicated to Crimson) at first. Although the description states “finishing all 5 episodes of Spartan Ops in ANY difficulty”, that isn’t the case. You have to have finished them on Heroic or harder. I had just one mission that for some reason I played on Normal difficulty coop. I replayed it solo on Heroic and once I wrapped it up, bleep-bloop.

Yeah, some of 343 cheevos are simply ridiculous. There’s three from Reach I completely gave up on given how hideously hard they were to attain on normal conditions.

only if grav-lifts dont count as mancannons

> > I don’t care about customs, but I hope they can be on any map. If they are map specific, the achievement descriptions need to start stating so. I don’t know what it is about 343 and their DLC achievements having vague descriptions.
>
> Or misleading ones. I couldn’t unlock the last Spartan OPs achievement last night (Dedicated to Crimson) at first. Although the description states “finishing all 5 episodes of Spartan Ops in ANY difficulty”, that isn’t the case. You have to have finished them on Heroic or harder. I had just one mission that for some reason I played on Normal difficulty coop. I replayed it solo on Heroic and once I wrapped it up, bleep-bloop.
>
> Yeah, some of 343 cheevos are simply ridiculous. There’s three from Reach I completely gave up on given how hideously hard they were to attain on normal conditions.

That SpOps achievement actually just required you to play any chapter on any difficulty one more time and it would unlock. At least, for me anyway.

Any confirmation on the achievements being map specific or not?

> Any confirmation on the achievements being map specific or not?

I believe the description does say “…in crimson DLC matchmaking”

The man canon one I got randomly when I didn’t even go through it same with my wife got them both randomly so they might be glitch.