So... The ME3 Ending...

MY BELOVED FRANCHISE!

WHY BIOWARE? 37 HOURS CRAFTING AN AMAZING GAME ONLY TO HAVE THE LAST SIX MINUTES DESTROY EVERY MEMORY I HAD WITH THE SERIES?

Now that my rant is over, what did you guys think of the (Complete crap) ending?

I dont know, maybe you should see the results on Facebook or whatever for the peoples reaction

Marauder Shields,

that is all.

I heard that Bioware had other endings but they were leaked two months before release and they wanted more time to work on new endings but EA wouldn’t let them. That why the endings sucked because EA chosen thoes endings for the game. This series was great one of the gaming and Sci-Fi series of all time but the endings were disapointing as Star Wars The Phantom Menace.

some guy is filing a lawsuit with the FTC over the ending. Crazy.

i was more much more displeased with a different part in the game…

it was when Kaidan confessed to me (fyi i’m a male)

i can only guess at what my expression was, and im sure it was something similar to this

> i was more much more displeased with a different part in the game…
>
>
>
> it was when Kaidan confessed to me (fyi i’m a male)
>
> i can only guess at what my expression was, and im sure it was something similar to this
>

Must…not…laugh…

Confessed what?

> Marauder Shields,
>
> that is all.

he died trying to save us from the terrible ending

> Confessed what?

his… (gulp) feelings for me :frowning:

> > Confessed what?
>
> his… (gulp) feelings for me :frowning:

I knew he was gay! But I totally left him to die on that mission with Saron (spelling? It’s been a while since I played the first)

On topic… I’m really sick of the reaction towards the ending. It makes me sick that people are actually directly insulting people who work at Bioware and raging hate campaigns about them… especially over something as trivial as an ending.

Like I’ve said before: The Mass Effect story was never yours in the first place; it has been and always will be Bioware’s. Sure, Bioware allowed you to make some ‘decisions’ during the campaigns, but ultimately it was Bioware who decided what those decisions actually meant.

I didn’t like the ending to Halo 2*, Battlefield 3, I am Legend, Alien vs Predetor, but that doesn’t mean that I have the right to flip out and attack the people who have been working on the project for the last couple of years.

*Okay, I actually did like the ending to Halo 2… The whole MC leaving Cortana on High Charity… brilliant.

I Do not think its the real ending :s

<mark>Good News</mark>

> <mark>Good News</mark>

How dare you.

Everything I did was for nothing. =(

I heard that the red explosion is the connon ending because Bio Ware is madeing dlc endings after the scene where Shepard lives. There is saiding that the end we had is a Reaper indoctrination. Don’t believe me cheak out Angry Joe’s video that explains the Indoctrination Theory. Heres the link to the video Indoctrination Theory & Proof of ME3 Ending DLC | The Angry Joe Show"

Well friends, looks they are going to change it.

> Well friends, looks they are going to change it.
>
> Yahoo

pftt…What a bunch of babies I dont know how many games I have played where I thought the ending was -Yoink- including Halo 2, but I didnt ask for them to change an already finished game LMAO. Glad to see that not unlike my job at a hotel if the customers -Yoink- enough they will get what they want. Maybe I am just not a hardcore ME fan(I have played them however) but if MC died at the end of the Halo series I would be able to understand that seeing as how he has always risked sacrafising himself for the greater good of humanity.

> > Well friends, looks they are going to change it.
> >
> > Yahoo
>
> pftt…What a bunch of babies I dont know how many games I have played where I thought the ending was Yoink! including Halo 2, but I didnt ask for them to change an already finished game LMAO. Glad to see that not unlike my job at a hotel if the customers -Yoink!- enough they will get what they want. Maybe I am just not a hardcore ME fan(I have played them however) but if MC died at the end of the Halo series I would be able to understand that seeing as how he has always risked sacrafising himself for the greater good of humanity.

Yeah, you’re not a hard core Mass Effect fan, I think it’s kind of funny that Bioware gave in to the massive amount of bad feed back, and is redoing the ending, which I agree SUCKED. It’s like working you -Yoink- off for 2 weeks for a nice big pay check, then you get a coupon to some store instead of a nice large pay check. At lest that’s what it felt for me.

Dude, its Bioware they didn’t disappoint with Baldur’s Gate and they sure as hell will never stop dishing out Grade-A, standard setting RPGs.

Wait a few, a new game will be out shortly.