So The Level Cap

ok so i heard if u didnt start playing this game before nov. 20 or bought the limited halo 4 that you wouldnt be able to level past 70… well me among alot of other people who didnt have time or a xbox at the time or was to busy to sit in line at midnight because of jobs shouldnt have to be stoped at one level point because of it… i think everyone should be able to reach 130 no matter the game type or the date the game was bought… im really upset over this i enjoy playing the game but now because of this level cap i have pretty much gave up on playing this game…something needs to change before alot of people just sell halo 4 for something else to play…

While I do agree it’s kind of absurd for 343i to be doing this there is nothing you can really do but wait, the rest of the specs will be released early next year (Date TBD). In the meantime, what happened to playing for fun or to raise your stats or whatever? The leveling system is crap anyways

It will release at a later time, if you couldn’t spend sixty bucks in the first twenty days after it came out, then that’s your fault. I hope they raise the level cap, it seems almost too easy to get to SR130.

Not really. You realise everyone will be able to get to 130 eventually right? The alpha spec codes were a thank you for those who forked out for LE or bought the game within the first few weeks and made the effort to play. If you didn’t, bad luck. This was made clear months before release.

Saying you didn’t have time or an Xbox is absurd. You didn’t have time between November 6th and November 20th to buy the game or a console when you knew the game was coming out then? Sorry, don’t buy it.

Or, let me guess, you didn’t have the money? Your financial status is not 343’s problem. Plus, I’m sure you would’ve had at least 1 friend who bought the game or could have rented it at least, and whose Xbox you could’ve logged into live and played ONE GAME within those few weeks if you were really cheap.

Sorry if I’m coming off as an -Yoink-, but I paid good money for LE and I don’t see a problem with this setup just because you didn’t get it. You can wait like everyone else, there’s nothing unfair about this at all.

EDIT: Also, you didn’t have to line up at midnight if you pre-ordered, you could pick it up the next day you know. Also to the guy above me, Spartan Rank DOES NOT represent a skill level like the 1-50 of H2 and 3, it is only for unlocks. 343 have stated they will add a visible rank akin to 1-50 in the future.

> ok so i heard if u didnt start playing this game before nov. 20 or bought the limited halo 4 that you wouldnt be able to level past 70… well me among alot of other people who didnt have time or a xbox at the time or was to busy to sit in line at midnight because of jobs shouldnt have to be stoped at one level point because of it… i think everyone should be able to reach 130 no matter the game type or the date the game was bought… im really upset over this i enjoy playing the game but now because of this level cap i have pretty much gave up on playing this game…something needs to change before alot of people just sell halo 4 for something else to play…

You are able to level past SR70, but the rest of the specializations are currently locked. It’s a benefit to those Halo fans that bought the game or console on release. The game hasn’t even been out for 2 months dont stress it.