So that's why they're after Chief?

I was starting to wonder why Chief was be hunted by ONI after clearly he is innocent. But now from E3, it’s starting to make sense. From what they showed, it seems that Chief is working alongside the Warden Eternal for some cause. That might just be me, but the dialogue seemed to suggest that. Maybe Chief finds the Warden Eternal on Meridian and they awaken the Guardians as well. Your thoughts?

The chief isn’t exactly the smartest, being tricked by a lightbulb, twice by a zombie venus flytrap and then got tricked again by voldemort…maybe being tricked by megatron was the last straw?

> 2533274917429513;2:
> The chief isn’t exactly the smartest, being tricked by a lightbulb, twice by a zombie venus flytrap and then got tricked again by voldemort…maybe being tricked by megatron was the last straw?

Not exactly tricked by Gravemind. Both had mutual interests of not dying by the activation of the Halo array.

> 2533274799527886;3:
> > 2533274917429513;2:
> > The chief isn’t exactly the smartest, being tricked by a lightbulb, twice by a zombie venus flytrap and then got tricked again by voldemort…maybe being tricked by megatron was the last straw?
>
>
> Not exactly tricked by Gravemind. Both had mutual interests of not dying by the activation of the Halo array.

lol, got that right

Oni and unsc have no clue what master chief is doing so a team is sent to find him but what buck said that other Spartans and unsc troopers will hate them for hunt master chief I think that agent locke or spartan locke now him and his team are just try to find master chief and his team their not go to kill master chief well maybe only if they had no choice but to

I’m guessing the Guardians are able to fix Cortana so Chief teamed up with them and he’s now a traitor.

The UNSC and ONI think he is a traitor. That is what I think.

> 2533274835781046;6:
> I’m guessing the Guardians are able to fix Cortana so Chief teamed up with them and he’s now a traitor.

I do not think this is the case at all. I think when we see cortana in the E3 trailer it is the domain playing tricks on Chief’s mind using cortana as an avatar for him. If you don’t know what the domain is, I would refresh yourself by reading the forerunner saga. Or listening to Halo Cannon’s youtube channel, or even see if there is a thread about it on here. Maybe you can just poke deception cobra oh I mean I Dr Halsey I now and they can explain it to you.