So that new arena summer preview.

ITS FANTASTIC!

Getting rid of map flow breaking power weapons. Check

no more cross map AR. Check

br /dmr now almost crucial to control. Check

getting rid of base croutch campers doing the Elmer Fud walk hunting waskewy wabbits with smg’s. Check

NO STORM RIFLE OR SPLINTER NADES!!! Check

I got burnt out from arena months ago. Stopped playing it almost entirely. I jumped in for a couple hours earlier this morning on my secondary and I gotta say I like this playlist. It offers a unique playstyle much different than the other lists. It’s very enjoyable. Big win.

My only suggestion so far, take spartan charge out of this playlist as well. But big win imo. I know a lot won’t agree but I’m loving it so far.

> 2535473635314008;1:
> ITS FANTASTIC!
>
> Getting rid of map flow breaking power weapons. Check
>
> no more cross map AR. Check
>
> br /dmr now almost crucial to control. Check
>
> getting rid of base croutch campers doing the Elmer Fud walk hunting waskewy wabbits with smg’s. Check
>
> NO STORM RIFLE OR SPLINTER NADES!!! Check
>
> I got burnt out from arena months ago. Stopped playing it almost entirely. I jumped in for a couple hours earlier this morning on my secondary and I gotta say I like this playlist. It offers a unique playstyle much different than the other lists. It’s very enjoyable. Big win.
>
> My only suggestion so far, take spartan charge out of this playlist as well. But big win imo. I know a lot won’t agree but I’m loving it so far.

The only reason I don’t agree is due to the overuse of team shot and parties. It would be fine if it was a party v party situation, however with MM being inconsistent, it feels like wins come down to luck when matching opinions more than they do skill of individual players. My opinion still stands in terms of arena. Solo with solo, party with party. It’s not “impossible” and the only reason people think that is due to the party changes in warzone killing a decent chunk of the population.

Again, the only real way to make it truly fun and competitive is to separate those. Otherwise, it’s just free XP for the party players, and a living hell for the solo players (or a struggle of bordem/challenge for the party, and a benefit/troll session to the solo players. Depends on your viewpoint/stance on the whole party vs solo issue, but I’m pretty sure I’m not alone when I say that most parties want to face other parties, and most solo players want to face other solo players.)

Edit: Crouch Camping is still a thing. Hell, I’d even go on to say it’s still a problem that plagues arena in general. Also went into more detail on the official thread.

Make sure to post your love here: HCS Summer Preview Official Feedback Thread. They want all the feedback they can get.

I still crouch walk cause footsteps are really loud in this game, but I like the playlist so far as well.

I’ll try it tomorrow! :sunglasses:

The reason I’ve been reluctant to play in the preview playlists is because I’m concerned that I’ll be matching semi-pro teams every other match.

Especially if it’s part of the HCS.

> 2535442303795050;2:
> > 2535473635314008;1:
> > ITS FANTASTIC!
> >
> > Getting rid of map flow breaking power weapons. Check
> >
> > no more cross map AR. Check
> >
> > br /dmr now almost crucial to control. Check
> >
> > getting rid of base croutch campers doing the Elmer Fud walk hunting waskewy wabbits with smg’s. Check
> >
> > NO STORM RIFLE OR SPLINTER NADES!!! Check
> >
> > I got burnt out from arena months ago. Stopped playing it almost entirely. I jumped in for a couple hours earlier this morning on my secondary and I gotta say I like this playlist. It offers a unique playstyle much different than the other lists. It’s very enjoyable. Big win.
> >
> > My only suggestion so far, take spartan charge out of this playlist as well. But big win imo. I know a lot won’t agree but I’m loving it so far.
>
> The only reason I don’t agree is due to the overuse of team shot and parties. It would be fine if it was a party v party situation, however with MM being inconsistent, it feels like wins come down to luck when matching opinions more than they do skill of individual players. My opinion still stands in terms of arena. Solo with solo, party with party. It’s not “impossible” and the only reason people think that is due to the party changes in warzone killing a decent chunk of the population.
>
> Again, the only real way to make it truly fun and competitive is to separate those. Otherwise, it’s just free XP for the party players, and a living hell for the solo players.
>
> Edit: Crouch Camping is still a thing. Hell, I’d even go on to say it’s still a problem that plagues arena in general.

Well stated, couldn’t agree more.

> 2535442303795050;2:
> > 2535473635314008;1:
> > ITS FANTASTIC!
> >
> > Getting rid of map flow breaking power weapons. Check
> >
> > no more cross map AR. Check
> >
> > br /dmr now almost crucial to control. Check
> >
> > getting rid of base croutch campers doing the Elmer Fud walk hunting waskewy wabbits with smg’s. Check
> >
> > NO STORM RIFLE OR SPLINTER NADES!!! Check
> >
> > I got burnt out from arena months ago. Stopped playing it almost entirely. I jumped in for a couple hours earlier this morning on my secondary and I gotta say I like this playlist. It offers a unique playstyle much different than the other lists. It’s very enjoyable. Big win.
> >
> > My only suggestion so far, take spartan charge out of this playlist as well. But big win imo. I know a lot won’t agree but I’m loving it so far.
>
> The only reason I don’t agree is due to the overuse of team shot and parties. It would be fine if it was a party v party situation, however with MM being inconsistent, it feels like wins come down to luck when matching opinions more than they do skill of individual players. My opinion still stands in terms of arena. Solo with solo, party with party. It’s not “impossible” and the only reason people think that is due to the party changes in warzone killing a decent chunk of the population.
>
> Again, the only real way to make it truly fun and competitive is to separate those. Otherwise, it’s just free XP for the party players, and a living hell for the solo players.
>
> Edit: Crouch Camping is still a thing. Hell, I’d even go on to say it’s still a problem that plagues arena in general.

I agree. 343 also needs to realize that for the most part. Teams want to play against other teams. Weather it’s areana btb or warzone. Teams should definitely be prioritized against each other. They need to do this in halo 6 regardless of where they take 5 from here on forward.

I play on both a team and as a solo. I can tell when I’m being called out and without my team it’s hard to combat that.

> 2535473635314008;7:
> Teams want to play against other teams. Weather it’s areana btb or warzone. Teams should definitely be prioritized against each other.

Reading some comments in that other BTB thread, you’d think party restrictions were the devil, lol. In a playlist like this, I think it would be a benefit to have them in place.

> 2727626560040591;8:
> > 2535473635314008;7:
> > Teams want to play against other teams. Weather it’s areana btb or warzone. Teams should definitely be prioritized against each other.
>
> Reading some comments in that other BTB thread, you’d think party restrictions were the devil, lol. In a playlist like this, I think it would be a benefit to have them in place.

Teams are really sensitive these days after they were removed from warzone. I commented on that thread too. Any thread that even suggests “fireteam size restriction” will be blasted. But team vs team mm is a win for everyone.

Also the mods can go ahead and close this if theyre around. I found the main feedback thread for the summer preview playlist and commented over there.

> 2535473635314008;10:
> Also the mods can go ahead and close this if theyre around. I found the main feedback thread for the summer preview playlist and commented over there.

Always check for feedback thread first, noob. :stuck_out_tongue: