So that flood spore on the spirit of fire..

In the comics you see a flood spore aboard the spirit of fire, whats happening with that?

Well if it is still alive (it is cannon that a flood infection form is on the spirit of fire), we will probably not see it till it wakes up from being dormant. Then again it could just as easily be killed off in the first two minutes by the flood experienced crew of the spirit of fire.

That panel was said to be later down the timeline, so after Halo Wars 2, if I recall.

> 2533274795123910;3:
> That panel was said to be later down the timeline, so after Halo Wars 2, if I recall.

No it’s after hw1 but before h5. Halo wars 2 takes place after h5 when the createdvare really starting to hit their stride as a faction.

> 2533274902628105;4:
> > 2533274795123910;3:
> > That panel was said to be later down the timeline, so after Halo Wars 2, if I recall.
>
>
> No it’s after hw1 but before h5. Halo wars 2 takes place after h5 when the createdvare really starting to hit their stride as a faction.

Then that panel is non-canon as the personel in SoF at HW2 has been in Cryo sleep since the end of HW1.
In the panel we see the pods open and the ship is evacuated and it’s orbiting a green planet.

> 2533274795123910;5:
> > 2533274902628105;4:
> > > 2533274795123910;3:
> > > That panel was said to be later down the timeline, so after Halo Wars 2, if I recall.
> >
> >
> > No it’s after hw1 but before h5. Halo wars 2 takes place after h5 when the createdvare really starting to hit their stride as a faction.
>
>
> Then that panel is non-canon as the personel in SoF at HW2 has been in Cryo sleep since the end of HW1.
> In the panel we see the pods open and the ship is evacuated and it’s orbiting a green planet.

Halo Wars 2 takes place right after Halo 5

I think Halo: Tales from Slipspace will resolved that.

> 2535405537190242;6:
> > 2533274795123910;5:
> > > 2533274902628105;4:
> > > > 2533274795123910;3:
> > > > That panel was said to be later down the timeline, so after Halo Wars 2, if I recall.
> > >
> > >
> > > No it’s after hw1 but before h5. Halo wars 2 takes place after h5 when the createdvare really starting to hit their stride as a faction.
> >
> >
> > Then that panel is non-canon as the personel in SoF at HW2 has been in Cryo sleep since the end of HW1.
> > In the panel we see the pods open and the ship is evacuated and it’s orbiting a green planet.
>
>
> Halo Wars 2 takes place right after Halo 5

Yes I’m aware of that.

If the Flood spore panel in the comic happens between HW1 and Halo 5 then it contradicts that the Crew has been in cryo sleep since Halo Wars 1. Unless of course it was only a minor thing just right after they got into cryo sleep, so they got out, dealt with it in a few hours and then back to cryo.

However, if the panel happens after Halo Wars 2, then it doesn’t contradict anything that has been established. I’m trying to find a source where it was stated the panel in escalation 6 was further down the timeline.

> 2533274902628105;2:
> Well if it is still alive (it is cannon that a flood infection form is on the spirit of fire), we will probably not see it till it wakes up from being dormant. Then again it could just as easily be killed off in the first two minutes by the flood experienced crew of the spirit of fire.

Is the crew led by Karen Travis? :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope we get to see them again in Halo Wars 2.

That panel has been confirmed to be after HW2 as prior posters said

> 2533274832089275;10:
> That panel has been confirmed to be after HW2 as prior posters

So , if the flood returns in the future , it will likely be because of that .

> 2533274856924049;11:
> > 2533274832089275;10:
> > That panel has been confirmed to be after HW2 as prior posters
>
>
> So , if the flood returns in the future , it will likely be because of that .

Not necessarily, it can be in the middle of a large flood outbreak.

That panel was probably planned and drawn before an actual story for Halo Wars 2 was made, so it was meant to be “current” time by Halo standards.
However someone thought of another story that fits a game better and the panel was then thrown into the future.

umm halo wars takes place quite literally just after halo 5.

Seeing the Flood again would be fun, but i’m just looking forward to getting to destroy brutes again.

> 2533274832089275;10:
> That panel has been confirmed to be after HW2 as prior posters said

And where was it confirmed?

I know just the panel that’s being discussed. It was in Halo: Escalation, when the Spirit of Fire was being discussed due to a signal from the Spirit being encountered, which turned out to be Cutter’s son acting with terrorists. I find it hard to believe that this panel - in a story set before Halo 5 - would take place after Halo 5.

> 2533275019045244;14:
> Seeing the Flood again would be fun, but i’m just looking forward to getting to destroy brutes again.

Awwwww yeeeee!!!

Flood will come back, maybe in Halo Wars 2 but it seems unlikely that they will come back in Halo 6 as the second Halo trilogy is more about the forerunners so we might get some kind of tease for the third Halo trilogy with the flood in Halo 7 and onwards. In Halo Wars 2 we will just have to wait and see until it comes out whether we are going to encounter the flood.

> 2535467992014559;17:
> Flood will come back, maybe in Halo Wars 2 but it seems unlikely that they will come back in Halo 6 as the second Halo trilogy is more about the forerunners so we might get some kind of tease for the third Halo trilogy with the flood in Halo 7 and onwards. In Halo Wars 2 we will just have to wait and see until it comes out whether we are going to encounter the flood.

It started with forerunners but they took a back seat to the prometheans and the created

Also there is no “second Halo trilogy.” What began with Halo 4 and 5 has become the Reclaimer Saga; 5 was the last numbered game, and it won’t be a set trilogy

Honestly, I believe that flood spore is going to get retconned out of existence. As fun as they are to fight, I don’t want the Flood anywhere near the campaign because they’d probably just bog down the story; not to mention 343 will probably want to introduce their babies the Prometheans into the fray as the “third party” faction.

I would definitely love a multiplayer mode with flood, something like infection on an RTS scale.