So Spartan ops takes place after h4...

It was said that Spartan Ops story will take place after Halo 4 main storyline.
We still get to fight Forerunner Prometheans. So does that mean Didact is still hostile to us? I remember 343I saying that new enemy will apear in the game that will give the same impact Flood did in Halo 1. They said it won’t be Prometheans. Am I remembering something wrong here?

I think its best to

1- Leave the spoilers out of the question.

2- not worry about until we all played the main campaign. Seeing.g as that is what the whole deal is.meant to be played out that way.

> I think its best to
>
> 1- Leave the spoilers out of the question.
>
> 2- not worry about until we all played the main campaign. Seeing.g as that is what the whole deal is.meant to be played out that way.

I concur.

I never thought it as spoiler since it was mentioned in interview. Sorry for short sight

> I think its best to
>
> <mark>1- Leave the spoilers out of the question.</mark>
>
> 2- not worry about until we all played the main campaign. Seeing.g as that is what the whole deal is.meant to be played out that way.

What spoilers?

On topic: I don’t recall 343 talking about a “Flood-moment” happening in Halo 4, but I would imagine that will happen something during Spartan Ops or Halo 5. The Didact isn’t supposed to be the primary antagonist for the whole Reclaimer trilogy. My money is still on Precursors.

> > I think its best to
> >
> > <mark>1- Leave the spoilers out of the question.</mark>
> >
> > 2- not worry about until we all played the main campaign. Seeing.g as that is what the whole deal is.meant to be played out that way.
>
> What spoilers?
>
> On topic: I don’t recall 343 talking about a “Flood-moment” happening in Halo 4, but I would imagine that will happen something during Spartan Ops or Halo 5. The Didact isn’t supposed to be the primary antagonist for the whole Reclaimer trilogy. My money is still on Precursors.

I heard somewhere. I am not 100% sure. and Yeah I bet my kidney that Didact won’t be the main antagonist in whole trilogy.

> I think its best to
>
> 1- Leave the spoilers out of the question.
>

What spoilers? 343 has been hinting at the Didacts return for quite some time now. The Maw terminal, the E3 trailers…

OT: Spartan Ops takes place six months after Chiefs story. The Storm Covenant are looking for a secret weapon hidden on Requiem. I am not really sure if The Didact plays a role but his Promethean forces will be enemies you will have to fight though.

Its not that its a spoiler, but you could get into the area of spoilers if you went further into the idea

I know that we have to finish playing the game first, but I wonder how story will flow.

> I know that we have to finish playing the game first, but I wonder how story will flow.

Obviously it’s best to go through Campaign first. You don’t want to go through Spartan Ops first and have the Campaign details spoiled or have no idea what’s going on.

In other words, it wouldn’t flow very well IMO.