So Sad its Funny

Please move to correct forum if not in it already.

So yeah was checking a mate of mines Matchmaking stuff and came across another kid

Hyperoxic <- Hes a Forerunner with a 4.59 K/D Spreed

Him and xNSCx Tangerine like to hold boosting lobbies with 3 guest each.

xNSCx Tangerine is a Nobel with a 4.94 K/D Spread

Hyperoxic has 244 Perfections in Swat.
xNSC Tangerine has 259 Perfections in Swat.

These kids make my day showing me how far a BK will go. XD

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=38486 8580&player=Hyperoxic

So yeah If I should report them were do I do that?

n/Lable

Maybe they’re trying to impress some one who can land them a job so they can feed their families? Ever think of that bro?

Full party boosting does not bother me at all. I enjoy playing against live opponents. They enjoy playing against mannequins. No biggie.

> Full party boosting does not bother me at all. I enjoy playing against live opponents. They enjoy playing against mannequins. No biggie.

> Maybe they’re trying to impress some one who can land them a job so they can feed their families? Ever think of that bro?

Boosting dose not feed Families. Going to tournaments and winning in which making a name for yourself dose.

I have already faced one of those kids and they are sad indeed. Lets put it this way I’m only a Legend with a 1.3 K/D and I thrashed the kid all over the map with no scopes and spawn kills with MLG Game Battles Regulations for 1v1’s Now if that kid gets sponsored I might as well just shove him out of the chair and play for him.

Just Sayin BK’s Who Boost Need to Get Reset. Nuff Said n/Lable

> Boosting dose not feed Families.

This is win.

They will stop boosting if you send them 14 cents a day.

> They will stop boosting if you send them 14 cents a day.

I’d rather send them a Job Application :3

n/Lable

>Video game
>trying to impress someone that’s actually famous

Lol, don’t make me laugh

> >Video game
> >trying to impress someone that’s actually famous
>
> Lol, don’t make me laugh

havign a ridiculously high kd means nothing if you are not 50%++ onyx, otherwise people just assume you cheated, which in this case wouldbe right

great concept, i’m actually considering making a Youtube sketch in honor of this post…

maybe

> > >Video game
> > >trying to impress someone that’s actually famous
> >
> > Lol, don’t make me laugh
>
> havign a ridiculously high kd means nothing if you are not 50%++ onyx, otherwise people just assume you cheated, which in this case wouldbe right

I know I don’t care if someone is good at a game or not. It proves they excel at doing something I do on my free time.

Told ya I would make a vid after this, contains strong language…

Viewer Discretion Is Advised!
Endangered Spartans

lol nice one +1

Or just let them waste their own time.