So people don't like Fotus??

I’ve seen a lot of people commenting on Fotus armor on this forum as well as several others saying how ugly it is, and I’m actually a little surprised. I’d figured that since it’s a bit “out there” in terms of how Halo armor usually looks that people would love it for that reason alone. Personally, I find it to look awesome and it would definitely be one of my favorites. Kinda sucks that it’s only with the LE consoles :confused:

… Which is why I’d like to make an offer. I’ve got the Limited Edition game all preordered from Gamestop, and that gets me a coupe skins as preorder items as well as the Recruit armor with the LE game itself. I’m curious if anyone here getting the console package who hates the Fotus armor would be willing to trade LE armor codes possibly once the game launches in a couple weeks? I’d offer up my recruit code and/or possibly one other item that I’d get in exchange for a Fotus armor code. Anyone interested?

(Note: Yes, I’m aware of any risks of trading online and that I’m doing this offer of my own accord. I can guarantee that if anyone does this, that I’d follow through with my end of the trade, and I just ask that anyone trading with me follow theirs.)

I think it looks badass.

good luck

People had shown me that people are actually buying and selling FOTUS codes on ebay for when the game comes out.

I’m debating burning my FOTUS card for a youtube video for the luls.

I do like it, I think it’s neat and different. I just feel like the reactions in the comments would be more worth it. There are plenty of other armors I like.

meh…
I’d probably like it if it were not for that single spike/horn thing that sticks up on the helmet like an alfalfa besides that it kinda looks cool but nothing to good I personally like the venator armor more which is why I went against myself and pre-ordered from worst buy…also from worse buy I’ll get a pretty beast helmet skin two.

Well the Gears forums didn’t allow trading of codes, for reasons you already stated.

Not that I’m saying you will, but other have promised to give the codes and screwed the other person over.

If certain popular/trusted members could do the trades for people through PM’s then it could work.

> People had shown me that people are actually buying and selling FOTUS codes on ebay for when the game comes out.
>
> I’m debating burning my FOTUS card for a youtube video for the luls.
>
> I do like it, I think it’s neat and different. I just feel like the reactions in the comments would be more worth it. There are plenty of other armors I like.

I mean you could enter the code and then burn it and have the same effect…

> People had shown me that people are actually buying and selling FOTUS codes on ebay for when the game comes out.
>
> I’m debating burning my FOTUS card for a youtube video for the luls.
>
> I do like it, I think it’s neat and different. I just feel like the reactions in the comments would be more worth it. There are plenty of other armors I like.

You think it’s worth more than the money you could get for it?

> > People had shown me that people are actually buying and selling FOTUS codes on ebay for when the game comes out.
> >
> > I’m debating burning my FOTUS card for a youtube video for the luls.
> >
> > I do like it, I think it’s neat and different. I just feel like the reactions in the comments would be more worth it. There are plenty of other armors I like.
>
> I mean you could enter the code and then burn it and have the same effect…

Even then I don’t get his reasoning…kinda twisted.

> > > People had shown me that people are actually buying and selling FOTUS codes on ebay for when the game comes out.
> > >
> > > I’m debating burning my FOTUS card for a youtube video for the luls.
> > >
> > > I do like it, I think it’s neat and different. I just feel like the reactions in the comments would be more worth it. There are plenty of other armors I like.
> >
> > I mean you could enter the code and then burn it and have the same effect…
>
> Even then I don’t get his reasoning…kinda twisted.

agreed, I was just offering a slightly more educated idea for the interesting situation

You guys are all proving my reasoning.

I come in saying I’m going to burn a code with armour on it. Video game pixel armour. And then everyone has this shcoked reaction like I’m killing a kitten.

I just find it entertaining that people care so much about armour is all.

I think it will affect MM, that horn in the head, i mean crouch won’t work if you want to get cover.

Considering you have only made one post, I will assume you are somewhat new so welcome to the OFFICIAL Halo 4 complaints forums. On this page you will see what everyone dislikes about this game that comes out in a little over two weeks. -_-

In all seriousness, people complain about literally anything and everything that pertains to Halo 4. You will never get used to it and you shouldn’t be suprised if I get banned for this post. (Sticking up for Halo 4 will get you kicked of the forums faster then posting the entire end of Halo 4)

> You guys are all proving my reasoning.
>
> I come in saying I’m going to burn a code with armour on it. Video game pixel armour. And then everyone has this shcoked reaction like I’m killing a kitten.
>
> I just find it entertaining that people care so much about armour is all.

I could care less for the armour, its the fact you’d get enjoyment out of it :confused:

Next thing it probably will be a kitten.

I’m for things being out there, but most of the time, they turn out ugly.

Fotus looks ridiculous. Power to the Unicorn I guess.

> > You guys are all proving my reasoning.
> >
> > I come in saying I’m going to burn a code with armour on it. Video game pixel armour. And then everyone has this shcoked reaction like I’m killing a kitten.
> >
> > I just find it entertaining that people care so much about armour is all.
>
> I could care less for the armour, its the fact you’d get enjoyment out of it :confused:
>
> Next thing it probably will be a kitten.

Well I’m going to school for a PhD in Psychology. Things like this are very interesting to me.

> > > You guys are all proving my reasoning.
> > >
> > > I come in saying I’m going to burn a code with armour on it. Video game pixel armour. And then everyone has this shcoked reaction like I’m killing a kitten.
> > >
> > > I just find it entertaining that people care so much about armour is all.
> >
> > I could care less for the armour, its the fact you’d get enjoyment out of it :confused:
> >
> > Next thing it probably will be a kitten.
>
> Well I’m going to school for a PhD in Psychology. Things like this are very interesting to me.

Whatever floats your boat I guess…

Also to Saoshyant 4329, since you’ve only signed up I can’t imagine many members feeling trusting enough to trade the code first.

> > > > You guys are all proving my reasoning.
> > > >
> > > > I come in saying I’m going to burn a code with armour on it. Video game pixel armour. And then everyone has this shcoked reaction like I’m killing a kitten.
> > > >
> > > > I just find it entertaining that people care so much about armour is all.
> > >
> > > I could care less for the armour, its the fact you’d get enjoyment out of it :confused:
> > >
> > > Next thing it probably will be a kitten.
> >
> > Well I’m going to school for a PhD in Psychology. Things like this are very interesting to me.
>
> Whatever floats your boat I guess…
>
> Also to Saoshyant 4329, since you’ve only signed up I can’t imagine many members feeling trusting enough to trade the code first.

I’ve signed up a bit ago, but just now decided to start posting on the forums here myself, though I understand the newbie tag floating around me could make people a little cautious. I’d just like to mention that if anyone would be interested in a trade, they can PM me to work out any details. I can also provide a form or two of positive feedback to reinforce my promise to follow through, or something along those lines. Just shoot me a PM if anyone is interested & we can try to work something out.

I think it looks cool. I’m not getting the console, though.

it looks silly, stupid and ugly.