So one of the six Warzone maps is just... :(

Raid on Apex 7 with different weather (it’s called Array if you’re wondering). First they neglect to tell us that forge maps are part of the 21 maps we get at launch and now this? I really wish 343 was upfront about this stuff. Will the DLC maps be like this too? I swear, trying to keep my hype for this game is a test in patience and willpower. It’s just bad news over and over again leading up to launch…

> 2533274933749851;1:
> Raid on Apex 7 with different weather (it’s called Array if you’re wondering). First they neglect to tell us that forge maps are part of the 21 maps we get at launch and now this? I really wish 343 was upfront about this stuff. Will the DLC maps be like this too? I swear, trying to keep my hype for this game is a test in patience and willpower. It’s just bad news over and over again leading up to launch…

You’re not supposed to know until you get the game :wink:

> 2533274857577417;2:
> > 2533274933749851;1:
> > Raid on Apex 7 with different weather (it’s called Array if you’re wondering). First they neglect to tell us that forge maps are part of the 21 maps we get at launch and now this? I really wish 343 was upfront about this stuff. Will the DLC maps be like this too? I swear, trying to keep my hype for this game is a test in patience and willpower. It’s just bad news over and over again leading up to launch…
>
>
> You’re not supposed to know until you get the game :wink:

?

It’s also a different Warzone gametype, assault. However, if they are counting this a map in its own right, that’s really dishonest, shame on them.

If it is true, I expect they’ve doubled up on every Warzone map.

It’s odd because there was that Multiplayer Trailer a couple of months ago that showed a city Warzone map with roads and a crashed Pelican. It doesn’t seem to be in the game at the moment though…especially as I saw on one of ReadyUpLive’s videos an achievement that rewarded him for completing games on all 3 original Warzone maps (Escape from ARC, March on Stormbreak and Raid on Apex 7). Maybe they’re adding them in later! As long as they add them then I’m fine with that!

Regardless, raid on apex 7 looks badass to me

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

The 22nd Battalion TRC

I am upset they aren’t all unique maps but then again its more maps than most games have at launches any ways so its a win lose in my opinion.

> 2533274883217185;7:
> I am upset they aren’t all unique maps but then again its more maps than most games have at launches any ways so its a win lose in my opinion.

Agreed.

> 2533274857577417;2:
> > 2533274933749851;1:
> > Raid on Apex 7 with different weather (it’s called Array if you’re wondering). First they neglect to tell us that forge maps are part of the 21 maps we get at launch and now this? I really wish 343 was upfront about this stuff. Will the DLC maps be like this too? I swear, trying to keep my hype for this game is a test in patience and willpower. It’s just bad news over and over again leading up to launch…
>
>

huehuehue

> 2533274873582345;9:
> > 2533274857577417;2:
> > > 2533274933749851;1:
> > > Raid on Apex 7 with different weather (it’s called Array if you’re wondering). First they neglect to tell us that forge maps are part of the 21 maps we get at launch and now this? I really wish 343 was upfront about this stuff. Will the DLC maps be like this too? I swear, trying to keep my hype for this game is a test in patience and willpower. It’s just bad news over and over again leading up to launch…
> >
> >
> > You’re not supposed to know until you get the game :wink:
>
>
> huehuehue

??

> 2533274909166923;5:
> It’s odd because there was that Multiplayer Trailer a couple of months ago that showed a city Warzone map with roads and a crashed Pelican. It doesn’t seem to be in the game at the moment though…especially as I saw on one of ReadyUpLive’s videos an achievement that rewarded him for completing games on all 3 original Warzone maps (Escape from ARC, March on Stormbreak and Raid on Apex 7). Maybe they’re adding them in later! As long as they add them then I’m fine with that!

The city one is definitely there, but that might be doubled up and called a different name, it’s up in the air right now as to what could happen.

You do know all DLC for this game is free, right? I think you’d be just fine until the first DLC drop, man.

> 2533274935286339;12:
> You do know all DLC for this game is free, right? I think you’d be just fine until the first DLC drop, man.

Yeah but I don’t want a bunch of forge maps for DLC but right now, I’m totally expecting it.

> 2533274933749851;13:
> > 2533274935286339;12:
> > You do know all DLC for this game is free, right? I think you’d be just fine until the first DLC drop, man.
>
>
> Yeah but I don’t want a bunch of forge maps for DLC but right now, I’m totally expecting it.

Dude, if anything, those would be like Extra Maps in an update. If it’s going to be DLC it’s not going to already be playable, lol. I do understand your concern though.

All three of the Warzone Assault maps are just re-skins of the original three with different names. So in reality we only get 3 Warzone maps at launch. It’d be kinda like if bungie had called the Invasion Slayer variants of either Boneyard or Spire a separate map to the regular Invasion modes on those maps. It’s honestly pretty deceptive of 343i to advertise Halo 5 with so many maps when, in reality it only comes with 9 unique maps (excluding remixes).

Oh and that city map seen in the trailer? Yea, that’s just been purposely held back just to try help “sustain” with post launch content. (Even though I don’t see how launching with less content will help the population at all).

> 2533274857577417;2:
> > 2533274933749851;1:
>
>

What?

Several of the maps are just the same map but changed slightly.

> 2533274850524527;15:
> All three of the Warzone Assault maps are just re-skins of the original three with different names. So in reality we only get 3 Warzone maps at launch. It’d be kinda like if bungie had called the Invasion Slayer variants of either Boneyard or Spire a separate map to the regular Invasion modes on those maps. It’s honestly pretty deceptive of 343i to advertise Halo 5 with so many maps when, in reality it only comes with 9 unique maps (excluding remixes).
>
> Oh and that city map seen in the trailer? Yea, that’s just been purposely held back just to try help “sustain” with post launch content. (Even though I don’t see how launching with less content will help the population at all).

So the Downtown map isn’t even there yet? Maybe it’s in theWarzone assault playlist? You can’t do warzone customs, so maybe that’s why they’re not in the map count.

Edit: NVM just re read your post. That sucks. :frowning:

One of reaches most popular and longest played maps was a forge map at launch.

I don’t care how the map was made, as long as it’s a quality map. The one forge map I played in the beta wad pretty fun.

Also forge maps are much easier to retool and balance than other maps.

Also sand trap and foundry in halo 3 were incredibly forge heavy, and they were two of the favorite maps of the community.

Ok I’m done"also-ing."

Thats disappointing